Carpet cleaning for the restuvus

Chris A

Name
Chris
Im kicking around the idear of starting a price point type carpet cleaning co. Does anyone who's actually done it have any advice on what would start bringing some jobs in right away? What type of advertising did you start with when there wasn't a ton of money in the bank? Im looking more towards the $99 special type companies not the $10 a room stuff. Thanks in advance.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I will, don't worry. I was waiting for the end of the day.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
you'll be looking for the mass market, you'll need a way to market to that group
this is where you'll want to figure out your profit margin, know how long it'll take you, and how low you can go on each job without losing profit. If you can't make money on one basic job, doing more of them will just lose you more money.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ha, actually I already have the extra unlettered truck, and available labor. I would keep my current business as is for now, then see where it goes. This would be a prespray-rinse type deal without too many extras.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Great talking with you last night Chris- I am always amazed at your maturity and understanding of business and most importantly knowing what you don't know and seeking to learn.

I think your plan will be a great success!

Ken

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom