Carpet Cleaning guys, does your body hurt? Stiff? Feel like a dinosaur?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Asian Squat

This one stretch exercise will benefit the entire body especially the back. Do these everyday and begin to experience back pain relief, better motility, agility, relief from body stiffness….a host of health benefits.

If you can’t do Asian squat just yet, grab a door jam with both hands and go down slowly. Work on it. You’ll get after a few days or week or two. Also stand at a door jam or wall, back facing the wall or door jam, slowly go down.

Practice every day for a few minutes and work up the time.
Very relaxing.
After a while you feel and look better guaranteed. Well maybe not look better for some of you but you feel better for sure.

There’s tons of video on Asian squats. Research and begin your journey!
Asian Squat

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Squatting and bending to look for venomous snakes in rock crevices and to turn over rocks gives me some good exercise, but with the cold weather arriving, I need to keep in shape till April.

This looks ideal.

jeffexe

Name
jeff
Squatting and bending to look for venomous snakes in rock crevices and to turn over rocks gives me some good exercise, but with the cold weather arriving, I need to keep in shape till April.

This looks ideal.
put blocks and tabs under all your furniture in the morning and take them out at night. Do this for the winter and you will be ready to tackle the venomous snakes without issue.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Asian Squat

This one stretch exercise will benefit the entire body especially the back. Do these everyday and begin to experience back pain relief, better motility, agility, relief from body stiffness….a host of health benefits.

If you can’t do Asian squat just yet, grab a door jam with both hands and go down slowly. Work on it. You’ll get after a few days or week or two. Also stand at a door jam or wall, back facing the wall or door jam, slowly go down.

Practice every day for a few minutes and work up the time.
Very relaxing.
After a while you feel and look better guaranteed. Well maybe not look better for some of you but you feel better for sure.

There’s tons of video on Asian squats. Research and begin your journey!
Asian Squat
Get yourself an Asian toilet and you can practice it everyday.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Seriously guys….this one stretch done every day and before bed does wonders to the body. Decompresses the spine, ankles, legs, knees and a lot more. Try it. If you can’t go down, just a little at a time, before long you’ll be amazed of the newly refound flexibility.

I couldn’t do it well at all a couple years ago. Kept it up. Today, no problems.

Remember to tighten the core when going back up…and go back up slowly.

For the everyday cleaner, it will do you well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom