carpet cleaning is EASY!!!

S

sam miller

Different muscle movement, Hell if You havent thrown a baseball or football in a while go outside for 30 min and see how You feel.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
sam miller said:
Different muscle movement, Hell if You havent thrown a baseball or football in a while go outside for 30 min and see how You feel.

noodle arm :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

couple years ago went to play softball....other team didnt show, so we goofed around.....Right about 45min later (i was trying to throw some fastballs over hand) My arm was a dead melon....

sore for days....

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
that I know about as well. I used to have a wicked throwing arm, now it hurts to throw a scrunched-up paper in the waste basket shiteatinggrin
See how those muscles feel in the morning! Forgot I had them.

Sure is a difference between working and working out~!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
helping a friend today dig a ditch with pick axe, shovel, and jack hammer....OMG!
That's hard work at any age, the young guys just shake off faster and aren't as sore.

I put up a chain link fence a couple of years ago and pounding in fence post was a killer. Wore me out!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I can push a wand all day, but I got on my mountain bike last night for the first time in over five years. Rode about one mile. Thought I was going to die!

My wife jumps on hers (she had't ridden for years either), and does 4-5 miles. She's almost fifteen years younger than I and about half my weight. But she was hurting, too.

Specific muscle groups for specific tasks.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea we've hired college football players for the summer that were shocked at how hard carpet cleaning was on their body. After about a week they didn't feel it, but that first week they were stiff and sore. :mrgreen:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Agree.......I have been re-digging a drainage ditch through my yard that I had power trenched in the fall. Right after having it dug, it rain, snowed, froze.....and last weekend was the first I could get to it. All 3 days were 3-Advil days. But I can clean carpet all day with no problems...even at 58 years old.

I doubt that i could go to work for a CC'er at my age if I hadn't done it all my life! It just comes natural.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Johnny said:
I can push a wand all day, but I got on my mountain bike last night for the first time in over five years. Rode about one mile. Thought I was going to die!

My wife jumps on hers (she had't ridden for years either), and does 4-5 miles. She's almost fifteen years younger than I and about half my weight. But she was hurting, too.

Went to therapy today for a knee injury.....rode 10 mins on the bike....my legs were tired BUT MY ASS WAS KILLING ME.....

forget muscle groups, sitting and peddling that bike killed my tushy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

along those lines......my legs arent as strong as i thought they were :| :| :| thathurts thathurts thathurts thathurts thathurts

the little lifts and tightening of the muscles...whew my legs are burning....

The good news is, i may not need surgery...woot

gavin

first full day after a slow winter can be a killer. it's nearing summer, Time to get back in shape.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
floorguy said:
Johnny said:

Went to therapy today for a knee injury.....rode 10 mins on the bike....my legs were tired BUT MY ASS WAS KILLING ME.....

forget muscle groups, sitting and peddling that bike killed my tushy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

along those lines......my legs arent as strong as i thought they were :| :| :| thathurts thathurts thathurts thathurts thathurts

the little lifts and tightening of the muscles...whew my legs are burning....

The good news is, i may not need surgery...woot

Get a gel seat. Trek has several shapes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom