Carpet Cleaning Must Have Air Movers

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
These lil things are Bad A$$, Thanks for the tip Mikey : )

If you have never played with one, you have no idea!

de6evete.jpg

6ederu3e.jpg

I want 100 of em : )

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
oh yea they are bad ass....

love my 4....wish it was a little easier to carry 4 in at a time

Billy

Name
BH
I have 3 of them with the timer same as Doug. Plan on using them for stairs & upholstery mostly.

They have amazing air flow for size & seem to be well made.

There is actually two different models with different cfms.

http://www.xpower.ws/air-movers/200-series/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Sunbelt delivered mine for like $109 each
Cheapest I found.

Name
George Valliant
yeah, those things are cool!

I'd use them more often if I wasn't already getting 1 to 3 hour dry times.

Billy

Name
BH
I purchased mine from Amazon for $99.00 ea free shipping because of my Prime Membership.

We did almost purchase from Home Depot because they were running a special 10% + 5% rewards bonus on our Discover It.

I also almost purchased from Interlink when they ran them on sale but decided I may want the Timer function so went with the XPower model.

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I'm telling ya'll.

Who cares which brand ya get, you should be throwing an air mover down as you exit a room after cleaning anyhow!

Not that we had an issue before, but these things are gonna put a hurting on the dry queen, encapp homos screaming bout dry times!

Billy

Name
BH
I'm telling ya'll.

Who cares which brand ya get, you should be throwing an air mover down as you exit a room after cleaning anyhow!

Not that we had an issue before, but these things are gonna put a hurting on the dry queen, encapp homos screaming bout dry times!

Yes but not all Air Movers are made equal. IMO my old Air Kings which I have had for years for drying stairs, upholstery etc don't produce on High what the Xpower does on low.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Looks like the HD unit has a timer on it. I suppose the first thing you wan to do is somehow bypass that, if the unit is designed to operate continuously.

That in fact is something you may want to consider. An intermittent duty motor on a professional airmover is rather an oxymoron.

Billy

Name
BH
Looks like the HD unit has a timer on it. I suppose the first thing you wan to do is somehow bypass that, if the unit is designed to operate continuously.

That in fact is something you may want to consider. An intermittent duty motor on a professional airmover is rather an oxymoron.

No need to bypass the XPower does have the timer but it doesn't have to be used so you can run continuous or on the timer. I spoke with the manufacture before purchasing as well as another cleaner that had purchased them.

I was told it is the same as the OmniDry accept it also has the timer function.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Timer only comes into play if you turn it on....

other wise just the 3 level speed control

you have to watch out for the 1/5 hp vs the 1/8 hp they both look the same but the 1/5 hp is the better one

Billy

Name
BH
Timer only comes into play if you turn it on....

other wise just the 3 level speed control

you have to watch out for the 1/5 hp vs the 1/8 hp they both look the same but the 1/5 hp is the better one

If not Private Labeled it seems according to their web site the Xpower 230AT 1/5 hp is "Blue" & the 200AT 1/8 hp is "Red".

Billy

Name
BH
800 cfms .. Not enough for me

I have higher HP/CFM Air Paths & Air Movers but I prefer the Mini Sized Dri-Pods & Xpower/OmniDry Air Movers since we only use them for drying what we clean faster.

The mini Air Movers aren't for everyone though.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
We have used ours a couple i times now. I pretty much have the system down, and it really only takes about 4 extra minutes on the job to deal with them.

The Clients Love em and what they do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom