Carpet Cleaning/Restoration Courses & Certification?

Answerphone

Name
Jeff
Hi guys,

We're always looking for ways to provide better service to our CC customers, and so we've done things like shadow companies to learn about their needs & sales points. I'd like to one up that and see if there are any courses or certifications that carpet cleaning companies utilize to improve their knowledge base - like saying "we're a xxxxx certified company" ? At the very least, I'd like to attend something like this myself, but am also considering taking my managers with me depending on the costs. I'd prefer something local if possible. We're in the Charlotte, NC area. Any suggestions?

Thanks! Jeff

Last edited:

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
The best way to sell something is to know what your selling. Great Idea.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Jeff,
Unless you plan on getting into carpet cleaning, taking iicrc classes isn't going to do you much good.

Unless you want to learn about ph and the difference between poly and nylon etc or how they make carpet... It's just not going to help you. IMO... We as cleaners don't care if you know about wrd or carpet cleaning. I want you to know how to book every job.

Like Richard said, you would be better off speaking to a group/few actual cleaners. Maybe go to a mikey's fest or connections. Maybe go out with a local guy and see how cleaning is actually done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom