Carpet cleaning

Copyin my service gonna be hard for most, got a get lazy out that azz. It's work, long hard dirty work but somebody got to do it. Warranty jobs are where we get most of our commercial from.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Diversey Carpet Cleanser, everybody has cloned me cleaning style midas well get the chemicals too
Too wishy washy? What? Diversy Carpet cleanser? I've been in this business long enough to know that you're old, real old. Let me guess...your wand is a hydrahoe.

Don't get mad, get glad! and get a better prespray.

Well it's Sunday and Im headed to look at a job that needs to be done this week. Large commercial concrete job that needs cleaning and etching. Prepping it for staining. Sounds like about 5 to 10000 ft bare floor. This and polishing of concrete is becoming popular in this area.

LMAO, Iz axualy b a hoot wen out on da town havn me some beers. Not a serious kinda person but wen I get serious it's cuz it is serious. I have my reasons why my views are wat they is of dis indusry. Ifn you been convicted of stealn, caught wit drugs, on probation, have a warrant, run wit a fake name, the list is endless u prob cleaned carpets or still do. Sad fer da customer bcuz the amount they haf pay fer dat kine of hep, much less havn dem in dare home.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Copyin my service gonna be hard for most, got a get lazy out that azz. It's work, long hard dirty work but somebody got to do it. Warranty jobs are where we get most of our commercial from.
Copying and beating your service will be a walk in the park for most Mikeys Boarders. Even if we don't have the latest and baddest equipment, we know how to clean carpets. You've been away from the board for 10 years. You are probably not as aware of the new chemistry, new equipment, new techniques that are discussed regularly here. A lot of us are multi-functional cleaners using truck mounts, portables and various low moisture systems. We know first hand what we can and can't do with what type of equipment. We've been there, done that, learned from the experience and shared it with all here who will listen. We've tried all the new chemistry, criticized poor wand techniques, rubbed noses in it with Rotovacs, T-rex's and Hoss's. Learned how to pre-vac, scrub with a crb. You probably don't mess with any Mikey's boarders in your town. You'll have your ass handed to you in a bag of used Cimex pads.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Will someone please change the channel!!
I got a seal-a-door

AF8B034A-6885-4C9D-B6C2-73C64B95272D.jpeg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Will someone please change the channel!!

do you know what a PITA spoke wheels are to polish?
and chrome...chrome out the ying-yang
(I LOVE shinny sheeit)
but dayum, what a job polishing every nook 'n cranny

and no wonder the trend is flat black dirty look bikes and truck wheels
They're "pre" dull and dingy new from the factory
..so don't madder if you ever clean the thing

..L.T.A.

steve_64

I see we have discovered more words you clearly don't understand............
Process Fred. Also means to add to. Petroleum IS used to process almond milk. I was right and you are WRONG again! Arguing with an idiot makes you the bigger idiot. Screenshot_2019-04-08-09-15-46.png

FredC

Village Idiot
Process Fred. Also means to add to. Petroleum IS used to process almond milk. I was right and you are WRONG again! Arguing with an idiot makes you the bigger idiot. View attachment 90088
Steve I'm going to try to explain this to you one more time.

The ingredient you are referring to is synthetic Vitamin E. It is not a component of Almond Milk. It is added by some almond milk brands to vitamin fortify.

We can stop right there really because it is not a component of Almond Milk so your statement that almond milk is processed with petroleum is false.

but since synthetic Vitamin E is included (your definition of processed) in some brands we will go a little further.

Synthetic Vitamin E is not petroleum. Once again we can stop because your statement is false.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Steve I'm going to try to explain this to you one more time.

The ingredient you are referring to is synthetic Vitamin E. It is not a component of Almond Milk. It is added by some almond milk brands to vitamin fortify.

We can stop right there really because it is not a component of Almond Milk so your statement that almond milk is processed with petroleum is false.

but since synthetic Vitamin E is included in some brands we will go a little further.

Synthetic Vitamin E is not petroleum. Once again we can stop because your statement is false.
Fred, you're gonna hurt yourself, banging your head on the wall like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom