Carpet extractor

Mike45life

Name
Mike
Hi every one I’m new to carpet cleaning and I’m looking at different types of machines. What’s your thoughts, on the clean storm 3 stage 500 psi with heat? I thought it was good for the price. I was gonna buy this or the rotovac enduro with 500 psi and heat. They want $2,350 for the rotovac and $2,070.49 for the clean storm.

3E8863F2-7D4A-499E-9DDB-10E9AD72028F.png 470693AC-342B-45C6-8B92-F1C948DB3CAF.png

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I found a like new Mytee dual 3 stage w/heat for $750 last year
($2900 retail new)

What’s your thoughts

portys suck
I'd rather have my face chewed off by pygmies than have to work with a porty every day for a living

nevertheless, when you buy your porty, be sure to locate the breaker box on every job before you start cleaning

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Buy the most power you can afford, yet keep the weight and size down so that you can lug it up a staircase if a 50' hose won't reach the back bedroom. Make damn sure it can run on two 15 amp cords. If it needs two 20's the lady of the house will hate your guts. Don't make it so you have to unplug her drier and fridge to clean the carpet. Or bring a generator.

Accept it for what it is and don't waste your life away trying to squeeze out and ounce more of performance with booster boxes, 2" hose, motor swaps and all the rest of the stupid ass shit porty guys do.

Get the RV360i with a brushhead, you're going to need it.

Save like crazy for a truckmount.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Don't buy a Ninja. I have use mine twice in 2 years...hope I never have to use it again.
If you are a big strong and young guy, it will work for awhile with a portable but once you get busy, start grabbing lunch at 7-11...grow your carpet cleaner gut... you will want to find a Chiropractor who loves to barter. Then buy a truck mount.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I would go CFX with the new motors, then save for a heated pressure washer that can go low psi.

Hotsy has a model that is 0-4000 and u can dial the heat anywhere you want it, CFX ZX has pretty decent vacuum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom