Carpet Installers feedback needed.......

Name
Nate W.
For the installers on the board, what type of glue down carpet puller do you use? I'm not talking about the manual puller either.

I've seen the videos on youtube.

Xtreme Flooring Hurcules
Carpet Claw
Tearout Trike
Carpet Hog
Carpet Tearor
National carpet's Carpet puller
EZ Pull Carpet stripper

Anyone ever use one?

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
I have Nationals carpet puller . What do you need it for
nate. I honestly would have to say if you dont rip out alot of commercial glue downs it wont be worth iy.

Name
Nate W.
Harry Myers said:
I have Nationals carpet puller . What do you need it for
nate. I honestly would have to say if you dont rip out alot of commercial glue downs it wont be worth iy.

We do a good amount. I'm just tired of hearing the installers complain about rip outs. I'm looking into which one is the better of the options out there. I could also rent it out when not in use.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
the trike is brand new. I could vouch for the national. Ive done hot melt rip ups with that national approx 110 yds in a day and that is the worst rip out you want to do.

Name
Nate W.
Harry Myers said:
the trike is brand new. I could vouch for the national. Ive donr hot melt rip ups with that national approx 110 yds in a day and that is the worst rip out you want to do.

Thanks for the feedback on national's one. Hot melt rip up's doesn't sound like fun.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I'm not going to lie that ripping out certain glue down carpet really sucks! I've been doing it since I was about 8 years old and that is no exageration! If the glue is still sticky, it can be awful difficult. However if its older crystalized glue, it comes up pretty easily. This is the machine we use and with a new self scouring up right blade, it works great!

http://www.nationalequipment.com/walk_b ... raper.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom