carpet installers....

TimP

Danny Strickland said:
I know Tim Pittman will just "scroll on by"!!! :p

KISS MY ASS Danny

I'm no freaking carpet installer. I know how and have done it when needed. I sold the crap more than I installed it, hell I can just about look at carpet and tell you what it is. On another note I'll install CGD any day in large cleaned out rooms. I can make money just as fast doing it as carpet cleaning!!!!

I did find this hilarious cause installers leave tons of crap under the carpet...mostly blades though :roll:

Now this brings me to a story that I have about one of the people who used to work for us. It's a true story too. Ok this guy used to work with us....he was retired from the phone company. But anyway he was fixing a phone line, while he was working for the phone company, in a house and a little dog was annoying him. Anyways he pulled out a ball pin hammer out of his tool box and just pinged it in the head. He wasn't trying to hurt it but just get it to go away.....well he ended up killing the dog. He didn't say anything but just put it in his tool box and left when he was done..... Kinda sad and funny just like this video....too bad it's a true story.

Rex Tyus

TimP said:
Danny Strickland said:
I know Tim Pittman will just "scroll on by"!!! :p

KISS MY ASS Danny

I'm no freaking carpet installer. I know how and have done it when needed. I sold the crap more than I installed it, hell I can just about look at carpet and tell you what it is. On another note I'll install CGD any day in large cleaned out rooms. I can make money just as fast doing it as carpet cleaning!!!!

I did find this hilarious cause installers leave tons of crap under the carpet...mostly blades though :roll:

Now this brings me to a story that I have about one of the people who used to work for us. It's a true story too. Ok this guy used to work with us....he was retired from the phone company. But anyway he was fixing a phone line, while he was working for the phone company, in a house and a little dog was annoying him. Anyways he pulled out a ball pin hammer out of his tool box and just pinged it in the head. He wasn't trying to hurt it but just get it to go away.....well he ended up killed the dog. He didn't say anything but just put it in his tool box and left when he was done..... Kinda sad and funny just like this video....too bad it's a true story.

I didn't care too much for the video. The hammer story is just damn funny.

TimP

Rex Tyus said:
TimP said:
[quote="Danny Strickland":le0jyb21]I know Tim Pittman will just "scroll on by"!!! :p

KISS MY ASS Danny

Now this brings me to a story that I have about one of the people who used to work for us. It's a true story too. Ok this guy used to work with us....he was retired from the phone company. But anyway he was fixing a phone line, while he was working for the phone company, in a house and a little dog was annoying him. Anyways he pulled out a ball pin hammer out of his tool box and just pinged it in the head. He wasn't trying to hurt it but just get it to go away.....well he ended up killed the dog. He didn't say anything but just put it in his tool box and left when he was done..... Kinda sad and funny just like this video....too bad it's a true story.

I didn't care too much for the video. The hammer story is just damn funny.[/quote:le0jyb21]

One more thing that is funny Rex is that you've cleaned his carpet before.

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
thats an ooooollllld joke
If that guy tried to install carpet one full day he would be dead
It took me a year to learn the ins and outs of carpet installation
It took me a few minutes to learn how to clean(after reading the boards)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom