Carpet machine Disney uses

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Spent last weekend with family at Key West resort at Disney, and this is what I came across.It says quick dry? Our carpet must have been cleaned the day before. When we checked in around 5pm the ceiling fans were on high and the carpets a little damp. My one year old sons knees were black after about 5 minutes of crawling around. You would think Disney could afford better cleaning equipment.

2ykdl52.jpg

I'm sure it is not the equipment but the $6 per hr labor. Black sock/knee is common after carpet cleaning. Encap is the new level of clean.

DavidB

"Recent Innovations
Exclusive Quick Dry feature - New solution and machine system gets carpets clean, dry and ready for foot traffic in 1-2 hours (for most applications)."

:roll:

I guess for 999.00 it's a bargain :lol:

hogjowl

Idiot™
It's a darn good think my wife didn't see your one year old crawling around on public carpets, or you'd have received "the look" that my kids and I get often.

Farenheit251

In Orlando they've bought some Prochems.
When I went on my cruise it was rough the first night . There were 2 man crews with portables on every floor chasing vomit.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Hey Marty it was actually in our room, the next day we were walking around and found the rug doctor. We didn't complain because the room was free, it was a 2 bedroom 2 bath suite with full kitchen overlooking a golf course. We have a family member part of Disney's vacation club, and when her points are going to expire she gives them to us. We've been 3 times this past year and always a suite. I'm going to see if she will get us a room for connections Orlando.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Kevin Bunce ***********

by using higher cleaning concentrations and making 10 passes over the CRI test carpet. Guaranteed to resoil way faster than you ever thought possible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom