Carpet Wand Glides

lesterj2

I was wondering does anybody here use this product or ever used one... And if so are they pretty good...
Is it compatible with the 12" wand I was asking about... I know they are 14" but I will trim them down...

Click the link:

Magic Glides
12" Carpet Wand

lesterj2

well for the record i bought the wand like 15 minutes ago... but wondering should I get those Glides or not...
Think Ill just wait and see what Greenies response will be...

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
get the wand, take some pics and send them to Greenie. He'll hook you up Phat man. He's good.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greenie will take care of you

http://www.greenglides.com

I have the hybride glide which means a little better performance but a little less debri pick up.

Dude, you really have to get one
cuts down on fatigue, gets carpets cleaner and drier. You won't scratch base boards or hard surfaces.

I would never use a wand without one now.

Greenie

Just use your shiny new wand on your first 10 customers, and check back in here from time to time.
btw: your wand is an AMF12-2

lesterj2

Greenie said:
Just use your shiny new wand on your first 10 customers, and check back in here from time to time.
btw: your wand is an AMF12-2
ok ill do that...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yea as soon as your back starts hurtin and your shoulder is blown out and all your custys are pissed cause their carpets are soaked.....check back. :roll:

lesterj2

Brian Robison said:
Yea as soon as your back starts hurtin and your shoulder is blown out and all your custys are pissed cause their carpets are soaked.....check back. :roll:
sp what are you jisting at... Glides are no good and they leave the carpet wet...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lesterj2 said:
Brian Robison said:
sp what are you jisting at... Glides are no good and they leave the carpet wet...

No, the opposite.

Bob Foster

The guy is just getting this old TM back into operation and not making much money. He has higher priorities for his money now than buying a glde. I am sure that is why Greenie said to wait a few jobs. What if the TM needs some work? Lets get him going a bit first the other stuff will come soon enough.

A few of us want to help this guy get a good start and try and keep him out of trouble.

Lester:

Do us all a favor; we would like you to make a journal from the very first job you do with that truck and tell us what you are working on, how you did it, the problems you saw etc. We want you to post this on the board on the first 10 jobs. There just might be something in it for you......
Tell us the good and bad that happened, what your customers say and what gets you worried. Lots of detail...

lesterj2

Brian Robison said:
lesterj2 said:
[quote="Brian Robison":qod3vhw5]Yea as soon as your back starts hurtin and your shoulder is blown out and all your custys are pissed cause their carpets are soaked.....check back. :roll:
No, the opposite.[/quote:qod3vhw5] :|

Rambo

We have the hole, the slotted and the hybrid, I prefer the hole glide, drying times are unbelievable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom