Cat crap Stains

X-Treme Clean

Alright about 4 months ago came accross this house. Had about 40 red spots.(redish/orange) color. Couldn't figure out what it was, cleaned half the house and in one of the last rooms was a pile of cat crap. So I grabed a bag and picked it up and there I found another red spot. It was dried but you can see it was a runny crap at some time. Anywho NONE of the spots came out. (red 1 turned them orange) Before I knew it was crap. So last month came accross same looking spots. Tried like 30 diff things (nothing) and once again found a pile in a closet. It was from cat crap and again runny.

ANYONE ever seen this before, I can't get them out. Stupid Rentals......and why does ur cat have the runs and U don't kick the thing out side. First house like 40 spots second was like 60ish Stupid People.........

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Is it the same house and or cat? It sounds to me like it could be medicine, if it's the same cat, or a dye in some cat food that might be made locally. What all have you tried on it besides red 1? Any protein spotters or a heavier red remover?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Sounds to me like it is food dye from the food they are feeding it.....
I run across this a lot.....we have a few retirement communities here and there animals are just as old as there owners and neither on can hold there water as good as they use to.......

Mix up 50% of protein stain remover and 50% urine stain remover..( you just made stain magic ) and spray the areas before you clean
Once you clean it and they don't come out....spray it again and do a heat transfer...works 99% of the time...

Jim Martin said:
Sounds to me like it is food dye from the food they are feeding it.....
I run across this a lot.....we have a few retirement communities here and there animals are just as old as there owners and neither on can hold there water as good as they use to.......

Mix up 50% of protein stain remover and 50% urine stain remover..( you just made stain magic ) and spray the areas before you clean
Once you clean it and they don't come out....spray it again and do a heat transfer...works 99% of the time...

Ditto the key is to pre spot ANY stain before you touch with pre spray or your wand.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
1 scoop of coffee stain remover and 4 oz of protein stain remover = Red relief

G

Jim Martin said:
1 scoop of coffee stain remover and 4 oz of protein stain remover = Red relief

I am suprised noone has come on and called you a bathtub chemist :lol: I have been doing this here and there for the last 10 years,when you are doing a bunch of apts. it saves alot so you can at least make a living.(I try not to do apts anymore)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Kevin P said:
[quote="Jim Martin":2j1yxlue]1 scoop of coffee stain remover and 4 oz of protein stain remover = Red relief

I am suprised noone has come on and called you a bathtub chemist :lol: I have been doing this here and there for the last 10 years,when you are doing a bunch of apts. it saves alot so you can at least make a living.(I try not to do apts anymore)[/quote:2j1yxlue]

it is not like we have a test tube and are reinventing something..this is just the same products that make up the red relief and the stain magic...

The shelf life on them is a little bit more stable and they work just as good...
and it sure beats buying stain magic or red relief and going to use it and finding out one part evaporated on you...very cost effective.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom