Cat smell from Hell,

steamron

Name
Ron
I took a look at this 2 room apartment a week ago when the maintenance man saw me cleaning another apartment. When he opened the door the smell was horrendous, but it wasn't pulled back.
This is what was underneath.

IMG20240703120236.jpg IMG20240703120200.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Ever-Fresh

Name
Jeff Paton
Even if you did the work to try to mitigate the issue, which at best you will still have a cat urine smell... the cost of chemicals and time would be approaching the cost of replacement if this is for one room.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
5 gallons of gas, and a wooden match…. RUN!
Never use gas to start a fire or anywhere around a fire!! I know a guy who killed himself doing that!! There was also a story in the local paper about a guy lighting a big bonfire using a few gallons of gas. The problem was that it exploded instead of flash burning and a big chunk of wood flew out and killed his sister.

Diesel fuel, fuel oil, kerosene and charcoal lighter are all good for lighting that urine soaked carpet! Could you imagine that smell though....

Name
Jeff T
Never use gas to start a fire or anywhere around a fire!! I know a guy who killed himself doing that!! There was also a story in the local paper about a guy lighting a big bonfire using a few gallons of gas. The problem was that it exploded instead of flash burning and a big chunk of wood flew out and killed his sister.

Diesel fuel, fuel oil, kerosene and charcoal lighter are all good for lighting that urine soaked carpet! Could you imagine that smell though....
Flaming arrow through an open window???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom