Caught in the middle..

Mikey P

Administrator
I've lost count on how many friends I have in this industry that hate each others guts.

Suppliers, manufactures, posters, advertisers and so on.

Strange feeling to get off the phone with one person and then the next call is the person who was the subject from the last conversation...

cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

give me some tips on how not to feel like a two faced rat bastard like Merty.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dude you're always going to be in the middle. Just remember who you're talking to about whom. :mrgreen:

2-face-1.jpg

Half the people that talk to me about you think your'e a god, the other half think you're the devil.

I personally think you're somewhere in between! :mrgreen:

While I'm always willing to listen, I don't let their feels affect my own.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
give me some tips on how not to feel like a two faced rat bastard

easy..you treat 'em just the same and be yourself..
welp...I'd be "myself" anyway...you're kind of gOOfy sumtimes though and donno when to shutup :shock: :lol:

here's how it works when you have friends/associates that would like to punch each other in the throat;

"their" thing is "their" thing...don't make it "your" thing

Ewe Bea Ewe

naw'mean??

..L.T.A.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
It's like me. I have no problem with Rob and Tre on *** and think they have created a valuable resource for cleaners. And I think you're a good dude Mike, and if you hadn't taken the initiative to create the MB, there probably wouldn't be a ***.
I have non CC friends who really don't like one another. It doesn't bother me. If I like someone, I like em. Life is too short to be keeping score about everything.
Even I have faults. (Or so I have been told).

K P

I have heard that you feel most comfortable between two guys :shock: ROR(raffing out roud)

Tell Olsen to grow a pair and be more like me,level headed,non argumentative and respectful to others feelings. shiteatinggrin

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Art Kelley said:
It's like me. I have no problem with Rob and Tre on *** and think they have created a valuable resource for cleaners. And I think you're a good dude Mike, and if you hadn't taken the initiative to create the MB, there probably wouldn't be a ***.
I have non CC friends who really don't like one another. It doesn't bother me. If I like someone, I like em. Life is too short to be keeping score about everything.
Even I have faults. (Or so I have been told).

Well said Art.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I don't think there's anyone I really hate and I for one have never called you Mikey and complained about anyone!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Your macho side or your school girl prissy side??? No offense, my macho side hates the metro me too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Mikey P

Administrator
Naw

My macho side is threatened by your mettoness and my prissy side always finds itself saying " you go girl"!when you talk down to use low life owner operator fags... hey Marty, blow me

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
just dont Lie...

as they say...its easy to keep the truth straight....but one day youll get caught in the lie...

better yet, tellem all to ace off..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Mikey I suggest you take a nice warm bath, drink some wine.... open up your veins and .....BLEED out.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Yep, I hate it when two really good people "hate" each other for whatever reason. However I do take note of patterns that are reliable indicators of a snake in the grass.

Sometimes the snake turns out to be someone I thought was one of the "good guys".

....and there's not much better than watching two snakes tearing each other up.

:-)

Connor

Name
Connor
Meh. When you criticize, you choose your enemies.

Mike, you love every bit of it.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
There is something about judging people and then being religous I just don't get.

:roll:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
When you made this board you set your standards maybe it would be easier if you lived by them a little more. You knows Liars,cheats,hucksters and sociopaths will be removed from the flock. Then again not sure if you would have many if any friends left LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom