Caught on camera...jerks

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i have a deep dislike for thieves and will feel very bad for them if they come into my house.

immediate termination if something like this happens to one of my guys and i will help the system prosecute and my guy know this very clearly.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
scary stuff! I would rather clean with the owner home but not always possible.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If i worked in that city I would get with others I knew that were honest and trust worthy and call a press conference and condemn this company and pledge to the public your company is honest and dependable and you and your employees all pass back ground checks and are subject to lie detectors test in the event of any perception of impropriety. Would be a good time to start looking at drop cameras to take on every job. I bet you could corner the market with something like that

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Trust is so much bigger today than price; you just don't get asked about it because its easier for your customer to talk to you about your pricing than to ask if you will rob or hurt them.

But never forget your new prospects DO worry about it, and things like this story are on most of their minds.

Here are two examples in my own area:

1. I know a lady who pays more in income tax than most cleaners gross in a year. When I met her, she had her maid cleaning her white wool carpet with a little "department store" machine. I talked about the need for professional care, and she told me the reason she never hired a carpet cleaner was a lack of trust having strangers in her home with her valuables. I introduced her to a cleaner I know in her area, and she now has a cleaner she can trust and he has a great client. But had she not been introduced by someone she already trusted, her maid would still be cleaning her carpet.

2. A moderately large HVAC company here in my community is owned by a couple who are in their 60's. She had been cleaning her carpets in their homes (yes, plural) because they knew what they went through hiring and screening service people, and couldn't trust carpet cleaners to be as careful. I found cleaners in both areas their homes are in for them, but again without knowing them well enough to trust them in the home, she'd still be cleaning the carpet herself.

Remember that you need to always be looking for ways to build trust and confidence in everything you say and do, and to always remember the value of people who will speak up for you and refer you.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
You would be shocked how many of the owner operators here in Atlanta are felons. I know of 3 rapists, 30-40 with burglary convictions, and one child molesters. Sadly because I am bound by the fair credit reporting act I cannot reveal their identities. But I made sure they never contracted from Pro... Our industry is full of dirt bags. Glad most of you here aren't !

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Sadly, many ex-cons enter this industry as well as painting, landscaping etc.
They can't find a job so they create one with a $2k portable or $50 in paint brushes....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom