Name
bob vawter
not sure that i'd EAT there tho.......

good job Ken.......
Joan came running into the living room jus in time for me to see you

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mr Vawter the real question is HAVE YOU EATEN there?

detective-private-investigation-service.jpg

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I think I remember that club. We lived in Ferndale near Pleasant Ridge for 10 plus years. I was driving on 8 Mile heading to highway ( 75 I think ). Three guys in parking lot with guns drawn. None were cops. Better off closed. I do miss some of the restaurant still.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That's a different t club over by I75, there are a bunch on 8 mile. The one we are trying to stop reopening is West of Greenfield, about 3 miles West of Ferndale.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

glenboy

Name
GLEN
ken snow in the house!! i love 8 mile,i use it anytime i can,it keeps my mind occupied.Good job keeping the trash off of 8 mile.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I hear ya Glen- I've put at least 50,000 miles on 8 mile over the years and still love it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Enjoyed it to. Much preferred it to 696 for most trips. The thing I miss most about Michigan roads was returning home leaving Ohio and hitting MI. The speed increasing by 25 maybe 30 MPH. Speeding was not an option.

FredC

Village Idiot
hell yeah it does....

I can see it...I'll leave the photoshopping to chavez

1272120061710.JPE

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I thought you were a republican ken , dont you free market guys believe the market should iron its self out and businesses should be able to do whatever they want? ......lol Just messin with ya. maybe you could do some joint promotions like free scotchguard with a vip dance..... Im just sayin. I dont know man detroit is pretty rough Id just be happy someone was trying to open a business there.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Hey Ken you looked at ease with that on-camera interview. Back in the day when I was on the IICRC board I was interviewed about the Bait and Switch carpet cleaner problem. It was the local news "consumer advocate" reporter here in Dallas doing the interview. I looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a semi. LOL. Not good.

Ray Waits
Cobb Carpet Supply

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
never too early to start saving for college
:eekk:

I remember as a senior in high school one of my classmates dancing, but she was 18...and had big cans. All the guys were going over to the skanky bar to check her out. Never went, hell you could see her in class and in the halls I wasn't about to pay her......just to look. :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom