CC with paypal

RLitwin

I don't have a merchant account to accept CCs. I have a paypal account that I use for an online business. Is it possible to use that account for one of my carpet cleaning customers that needs to pay with cc.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Just keep in mind any disputed transaction with out proof goes back to the card holder.

In short after you leave they just have to call paypal and they will take the money back unless you have proof you done the job.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Chads said:
you can really do that, do explain that would be awesome.

You just give them your email address and the customer goes on paypal and sends you the money. (If you both have accounts)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You just give them your email address and the customer goes on paypal and sends you the money. (If you both have accounts
NO NO NO Thats not a good way to do it. You sign up for Virtual Terminal and run their card from your laptop or call into the office and have them run it. Go to paypal and read up on Virtual Terminal.

You have no more risk of them trying to get a charge back then you do accepting any card. The worst is AMEX. They will issue a charge back even when you prove you shipped and they accepted the delivery.

(now don't go getting any Ideas because I'll whoop someone for $100 and shoot someone for $1000)

John Watson

(now don't go getting any Ideas because I'll whoop someone for $100 and shoot someone for $1000)

John, Usta be able to do thet foe $25 and 250 in the late 70's and early 80's. Also think it depend on who ya know!!! Been there done that..

G

i'd break a few windows at least for a buck; especially if I worked for it; lol I am kinda funny about money man; isn't worth a buck to me of they try to rip ya off. I definently would hold a severe grudge and wind up in prison or jail; thank god I haven't had to do that. Guess a prayer every morning helps.

RLitwin

I emailed an invoice right from the paypal site. I got an email telling me when they paid.

Name
George Valliant
This is what i use. cellcharge.com . All you need is a cell phone. That's it. oh yes, and $9.99 per month.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom