CCCS announces the hiring of Bill Jensen

Name
Shawn Forsythe
8/19/08 Central California Cleaning Supply announced that Bill Jensen has now joined the company as Operations Manager in the Fresno Headquarters.

“Bill brings to CCCS a wealth of organizational, product, industry and customer knowledge,” says Tony Lima, president of CCCS Inc. “ He is a disciplined, process-oriented industry savvy manager who possesses a firm understanding and commitment to the high level of customer service that is CCCS’s’ mission. The timing of Bill’s hire coincides perfectly with the recent expansion of Central California Cleaning Supply to six California branch locations, which now span the entire state.

Bill Jensen has held a number of Sales Management positions in the cleaning industry. For the past 18 years he was Director of Sales for HydraMaster Corporation where he also oversaw their Customer Service Department. Some industry veterans may remember Jensen’s long tenure working at Fresno based Steam Services in the early 70’s and again during the 80’s where he also managed their Sales and Customer Service departments.

“I’m very excited about joining CCCS,” says Jensen. “I believe that this company has enormous potential to increase service to the huge California market. With our giant inventory of goods & veteran staff coupled with our strong association with all leading manufacturers, and the affiliation of Interlink Supply, CCCS is ideally positioned to help cleaning service owners get their business working (and making money) more effectively than anyone else”.

billjensen1.jpg
Bill Jensen

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Congrats to both CCCS and Bill. He is an awesome guy and glad that he has decided to stay in our industry.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Great news!

As a Hydramaster distributor, I was distressed at Bill's departure from Hydramaster. But as a man who relied on Bill's advice and insights for over 25 years, I'm grateful that he remains a part of our industry.

Hydramaster's loss is definately CCCS' gain.

Now get him to post here Shawn. His history with Ed York, Steam Services, Workmaster, and Hydramaster would make him a great resource for us here.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
It's good to see Bill landed somewhere nice within the industry. That is a big boost to CCCS. I just wish Jerry Kuhn would land somewhere in the industry after being let go by HM but he doesn't want to leave that area.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
That's Great News!

Good to see Bill staying in the Industry.

Bill's a straight shooter and a customer service expert.

CCCS is fortunate to have him.

John Watson

Damn, He is getting old, Our NW weather has been hard on him, Prolly was sun damaged before him and Steve moved up here. He can tell you want to knows all about a huge red hydrolic machine that use to sit back in the corner of SS in 82. Glad he has stayed in the industry, I used to make my yearly orders from him when I was still cleaning in Alaska.

Thats great news for Fresno CCCS, Last time I called there I was told by 3 people that they have never heard of that of brand "Cordless Multisprayer" :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My supply store is CCCS in Sacramento (North Highlands).
They are good to me there but the never told be to go to the 2.5 hose.

But I got an interlink supply mag today and they are promoting the 2.5" hose and the Y fitting for 4 to the door.

Go figure.

$200.00 (after tax and all that) for the 50 footer 2.5" hose...does that seem expensive to anyone?

G

Now we know whos paying for Bill Jensen :lol: Ya, you should look around,you will find it cheaper.

Kevin

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I thought Bill left with a "golden parachute" from HydraMaster

Rich guys need hobbies too Larry, and what else is there to do in Fresno? With the price of fuel he can't just hop in the helicopter to take his yacht for a spin every other day anymore.

I'm interested in how CCCS works. They must be doing something right to attract the people they do.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
When you have the kind of cust base that they do in the most populated state it has to be pretty easy especially when they started off with the people they had to begin with. They expanded quicky because they had a good reputation. Tony now has it made with the people that are running the shops.

Tony;

Glad to see the old Ed York Fresno group hanging together.

You guys have seen and done it all,

It has been quite a ride.

Good luck, Judson

G

I think they need to hire the green guy,to shake the place up a little bit :p :lol:

KEVIN

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Brian Robison said:
$200.00 (after tax and all that) for the 50 footer 2.5" hose...does that seem expensive to anyone?
For well under a $1,000 you can get hose, Cool Cuffs and accessories that will give your truckmount vacuum power that would cost you thousands to get if you did so by upgrading to a larger blower. I think $200 is a great value for what you get.

Glad to see bIll at CCCS. Good for CCCS and good for the industry.

Scott Warrington

G

Well if he was one of the engineers, I would love to talk to him about a few gems they built :lol:

Kevin

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Glad Bill has found a good place.

If anyone hears where Jerry Kuhn goes, let me know. I've got a soft spot in my heart for him, he looks just like my dad.

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom