ccsop 1/2 hp machine

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I am going this evening to look at a ccsop 1/2 hp machine that is blue in color. Comes with 30-40 pads and 2 pails of chems. Is there any thing that goes wrong with these machines. The guy selling it only had unclear pics to look at.

randy

Name
Randy
Sounds like their original unit, there are way better units now but if you are getting it cheap enough, go for it.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I had one a few years ago I used only a few times befoe I upgraded to a Brute. Built like a tank and will get the job done, but slower than the bigger machines.

I sold it to Lance. Ask him how he likes it.

Name
Lee Stockwell
If it's 1/2 hp it's an upgrade from the original 3/8 hp unit I have.

It requires a special technique to start. Stick your toe under one of the wheels and lift slightly as the motor starts so it doesn't bog. Will make it last much longer and gives a quicker start to full speed.

The original blue machine also GREATLY benefits from using a glider which I seldom do with the red machine.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I bought it for 350. Came with a lot of old chems, a whole spotter kit, 40 cotton pads, 3 different slider thingys, 2 gallon sprayer, a craftsman sq ft measure, furniture sliders, a roll of tabs. Now I need a crash course on how to operate it and what are the chems that work. Going to be used for apartments were the truck won't go.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
It's slow compared to the new machines, but it will serve you forever. I have my original machine that I bought well over ten years ago - still runs great! I can't tell you how many hundreds of thousands that little machine made me.

lance

Great deal. The blue 1/2 hp is the upgraded version. It works great for residential cleaning. I will not ever get rid of the one i have. There is also a tile brush available for it.

Call John G. and he and Patty will help you out a lot with advice, instructions, etc. I use the abstraction vlm and tlc that John sells. Ten minutes dwell and then start cleaning. Great results.

Hi Johnny, how are you doing?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
lance said:
Hi Johnny, how are you doing?

Hey Lance,

Since you asked: Some bug been doggin me all week caught up last night and laid me out. Took my first sick day in at least five years. Grateful for patient custys. Gotta get back on it tomorrow and tough it out. I'm otherwise just hunky-dory.

Hope you're doin well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom