Cell Phone Question

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
We have 3. I carry one, my wife the other, and the 3rd goes with whoever can answer it the best that day. They are all for business, one is for general business, and the other 2 are tied to different offers we have. We can track and get the phone # of anyone that calls us.

We got rid of the landline 3 months ago and haven't regretted it yet.

klewis4

I have two cell phones. One for personal and one for business. To make things easier, I usually have one forwarded to the other during the day so I don't need to carry both. When there is no one in the office, I have that number forwarded as well. Works well.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
admiralclean said:
I only have one. My office phone is forwarded to it.

What Petunia said.

STOP GLOBAL COOLING

Name
Jesse
2 identical phones both for mixed use.

1 is our employee time line. Employee's call from designated land lines and leave a message state their name and time when starting work, then again when finishing. I monitor that just to make sure everyone working. I also use it for receiving emails when our vans go through a "geofence" like leaving the shop or getting to close to my house, or speeding. Both phones have a High speed modem, this one is my primary modem for my dash mounted lap top.

The other is for all incoming calls and the bulk of my outgoing. Luckily I only have to answer our office phone about 5% of the time.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty I heard Gerbiles were out of date so they went to VIBRATING cell phones to enrich the alternative lifestyle expierence.

Thats the reason for multiple cell phones.

I only have one and I don't do texting.

Back
Top Bottom