Centrum Force UTurn deodorizer and stain remover

Name
George Valliant
Never tried UTurn.

Last year I went through a case or two of Multi Phase until a couple people said it smelled like portapotty.

Dropped it and went back to Quat-A-Lot and Fresh Scent DD -12.

It's a cool system. Mix the Quat-A-Lot in your hydroforce before cleaning. After cleaning apply a fine mist of DD-12 and your done.

I've never been a fan of odor treatments that double as stain removers too. I already got plenty of stain removers on the truck.

But, I'm always looking for the next silver bullet regarding pet odor treatments.

Chet

Name
Chet Sadowski
U Turn has become our go to, urine, vomit, feces product. We keep a quart of spotting strength on every truck, 2 gallons ready to use, and 8 oz. of concentrate. On oriental rugs in our plant it is 100% effective (total immersion afterwards). We clean a lot of wall to wall wool carpet and high end upholstery. There is no odor from U turn and it I safe on everything that is wet cleanable. It seemed very expensive, but 1 oz makes 1 gallon RTU, or 1 oz makes 1 quart spotter.
You need to give it dwell time, and thoroughly rinse to be effective.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I put a quart in a HF and keep it at the ready.

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Reactions: Desk Jockey

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
... if you can target a spot then you could use it for HWE, but IMHO using it as a saturation product, we can completely wet out a rug with this product.. roll it up and let it sit for 45 mins. to an hour while we clean other rugs, then roll it out, flush and rinse it out, spin extract it and then wash the rug and i've cut urine decon from 4 to 6 hours per rug down to 1 or 2. (and it doesn't drive my uncle insane with the smell.... with skunk out or heavy citrus I can drive him from his office in minutes!! Kinda of funny.. when he's not cursing me on the way out. )

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
O.K.
I know that one needs to remove the source of the odor and all that jazz.

However, I got some news- We don't live in a perfect world. In multiple urine stains situation most clients would rather sing the blues than pay for all the proper urine removal jazz.

So, if I ain't romoving/cleaning pad etc.
Would U-Turn, used on location still improve urine odor problem substantially or not?

Personally, most of my clients will not tolerate the stenk of some of these so called "deodorizers."

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
O.K.
I know that one needs to remove the source of the odor and all that jazz.

However, I got some news- We don't live in a perfect world. In multiple urine stains situation most clients would rather sing the blues than pay for all the proper urine removal jazz.

So, if I ain't romoving/cleaning pad etc.
Would U-Turn, used on location still improve urine odor problem substantially or not?

Personally, most of my clients will not tolerate the stenk of some of these so called "deodorizers."

Yes it can improve the situation and in fact will remove the odor in many circumstances. Personally, I have been using U-Turn as part of the service I offer in my on-location cleaning for years. I have made it my aim to test U-Turn in most situations personally before featuring it to other on-location cleaners. Please be reminded that it does not have a fragrance. Then obviously, it is not a masking perfume. Often our animal loving client's refer to it as odor management service for their home or business environment. They all know I do guarantee 100% odor removal for their rugs. But only if we can process them in-plant. Hence, the homeowner knows I cannot treat their installed wall to wall carpet in the same way as I do their Oriental rugs in our facility. Thus they know there will likely be limitations to reach 100% odor removal by limiting the treatment topically. Nevertheless, the cost I charge justifies in their mind the attempt to remove the odor, or at least minimize it. I have referrals and repeat customers as a result of making it my objective to under promise and delightfully surprise them with a bit of over delivering.

I hope this helps. I appreciate the interest being shown in the product.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom