Centrum's UTurn wee wee challenge at M10F

Mikey P

Administrator
I know Tom arranged for Artisan to have some urine damaged rugs to Unstink at M10F.

I also have a test for him..

20140216_180606_zps5b6a5d36.jpg

The men's urinal at the VFW stinks to high heavens.

The building was erected in the 40's and for 20 years or so the vets would just Urinate against that wall, now they have that porcelain pot to aim into. I'm not sure where exactly the odor is coming from but the whole set up needs a good soaking in UTurn..

Ten we'll let Bryan from Sapphire detail clean the tile and grout as part of his class...:clap:

Reactions: GCCLee

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
The challenge accepted Mr. Mike!

Please make sure we have some smelly dog peed on rugs to fix at Artisan's too.

This should be fun!

Did I mention that I will be giving away some free gallons of U-Turn at the Fest? (One gallon makes 128 gallons of ready to use product)

Take time now and write me a short sob story on why, as an attendee to this epic Fest event, you deserve to receive a free gallon of concentrated U-Turn. You may start posting them now or send me an email now. I will personally consider all entries and determine to whom I should award a gallon of product. Additionally, the winner of the best sob story must be an attendee and be prepared to take a gallon home with him from the Fest. Odds are good that you can win. Let's hear what you got to say!

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The challenge accepted Mr. Mike!

Please make sure we have some smelly dog peed on rugs to fix at Artisan's too.

This should be fun!

Did I mention that I will be giving away some free gallons of U-Turn at the Fest? (One gallon makes 128 gallons of ready to use product)

Take time now and write me a short sob story on why, as an attendee to this epic Fest event, you deserve to receive a free gallon of concentrated U-Turn. You may start posting them now or send me an email now. I will personally consider all entries and determine to whom I should award a gallon of product. Additionally, the winner of the best sob story must be an attendee and be prepared to take a gallon home with him from the Fest. Odds are good that you can win. Let's hear what you got to say!

TSA is gonna love that : )

Whats in the Jug mister? Piss remover, try a swig lol

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I think I should win a gallon because I am a broke janitor that can't afford some of this premium chemical as I usually can only afford chemicals from SAMs club. One day I aspire to be a premium cleaner and as such need as much exposure to premium ( chems that actually work) that I can.

But seriously would like to see how effective uturn is and will probably buy some if it works and I don't win!

Last edited:

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
LOl that is one discussing urinal. I was once in an old bar somewhere in Inner Harbor , Maryland. The bar was a hang out for all the sailors in port and had a copper trough running down the length of the bar (just below waist high). The owner said the guys would never have to leave the bar to take a leak, just do it right there while continuning to drink their beer.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
But seriously would like to we how effective uturn is and will probably buy some if it works and I don't win!

Well.... Let's see what a demonstration will accomplish for you. I hope there is some dog pee rugs. The ones the dogs mess up will make for a dramatic demo.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Maybe Mikey will bring US one to wizz on : )

That would be different huh?

Different than what?

In my personal cleaning business, we deal with humans missing the commode and spraying the rug or carpet in the bathroom often enough to carry it in our truck for on-location treatments. We also deal with messes from kids and adults that could not make it to the toilet on time for whatever reason. Usually, they started in one part of the house as they were making a valiant effort toward the bathroom. They failed in the race. The involuntarily easing of nature was evidence by droppings along the way. Shocking as it may sound, the sad truth is that there are also those suffering from incontinence in our sophisticated community. Then we have drunks. Two times last month alone, we had to visit the same sorority because inebriated females peed on the sofa that they fell asleep on in the front room. Yes, we use it on furniture too. Not just textiles, but leathers too. I just successfully completed a leather cushion last week that was delivered 100% odor free. Now I have two more cushions in my shop, from a different client, to complete tomorrow. Urine is everywhere!

(The product takes the stench out from vomit and poop too!)

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
First time I used it was in an elderly ladies home, she had fallen beside the bed and laid there for 20 some hours. She had to go so she went.

Different in meaning by, has any one ever thrown a rug down at a Fest for a buncha drunks to wizz all over them attempt to clean?

Thats a Demo : )

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Name
Nate W.
I think I should win it, because I booked my flight before the rug tour was announced and I'm not able to make it.... The only flight on Thursday from Hawaii gets in at 8pm... The rug tour was the highlight of me going...

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
We certainly have more interesting urinals in the Gents down under..................................

This particular one is in Port Douglas.

SheratonMirage018_zps46ae29af.jpg

:yoda:

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Lets make it real tough and lock a cat in a room with a rug overnight. And I should get the free one cause I already bought one. Haven't had a chance to try it yet.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hopefully I can avoid doing anything to get dirty, I sure dun wanna pack 40yrs worth a whiskyd up Vetran piss in my bag ; (

Might take a Gallon to get rid a that Funk................

: )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom