CFI machine and method approval..

Name
Nate W.
The warranty is written in such a way for the manufacturer benefit... Not saying they don't replace carpet or pay to correct it, which they do... The reason they specifically list no rotaries is because in-house maintenance and janitorial staff can FUBAR some carpet real quick... Taking the "rotary" out of the equation is the easiest thing to do...

Basically if you want the work, abide by the guidelines...

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Hi Mike,

We all know the Cimex is safe. That's why it's so popular for rug washing (safe and effective).

To that end, we sent a Cimex to Professional Testing Lab in Dalton. That's the same lab the CRI uses to conduct its 3rd party testing. And from the horses mouth the Cimex is safe. PTL ran the Cimex with Releasit and FiberPlus pads making 22 passes on commercial cut pile carpet. 22 Passes! Have you ever cleaned making 22 passes? Here's a link to the PDF confirming their test results... http://excellent-supply.com/Cimex-Test-Results.pdf

But if your back's against the wall from a manufacturer who isn't aware how safe a Cimex is, you could simply use a CRB and Releasit Encap-Punch. Both are CRI approved and perform really well!

Mikey P

Administrator
I agree with the CRB machine,

since the manufacturers are concerned with "untwisting" the fiber bundles.

I don't know why, it's certainly all psychological, but I feel dirty "just" running a CRAB over a carpet..

But a Cimex is OK....lol

Maybe because it looks mysterious and that it may actually extract...

Reactions: DAT

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Just go ahead and Cimex it.

write it up and bill as if HWE.

and if you choose to accept this will self destruct in -----

Reactions: Mikey P

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
thats-cute.jpg
furry??

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I don't know why, it's certainly all psychological, but I feel dirty "just" running a CRAB over a carpet..

But a Cimex is OK....lol

Maybe because it looks mysterious and that it may actually extract...
It works...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom