CFX PUMP LEAKING UNDER PRESSURE

Started about 2 weeks ago, in a 2 year old unit. :roll: Only does it under pressure (builds up when you are doing dry-strokes), but it is a steady drip at the gasket. Called Rotovac and ordered the felt seals, brushes and a cover seal for the inside of the head for the 360i, and asked about the pump. $295 bucks. thathurts We have opted to take the gasket replacement route :shock: Anybody else had any kind of issues similar to this :?: i would think a $295 pump would have a better gasket!!!!! :oops:

This is the pump in the bottom of the docking station. The pump is leaking on the right hand side when you are facing it.The sad part is, it is not even the side the fittings attach to. It is the actual pump casing itself. :x :x I am guessing your leak is in one of the pod pumps???

Yes Sir-we just got the little bugger ripped outta there-its 120 volt 1.5. :mrgreen: Pump Tec it is... Big RED Letters. Right on the side we couldn't see-as usual! :x

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Don't waste your time rebuilding. Replace the pump head itself. The motor will follow soon, so you may as well replace the entire assembly. Probably around 4 - 500. I've "rebuilt" 3 and they last about another month. Aluminum is not a good material to make a pump out of.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom