Chairman Of The Board?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Below is a picture of a Phred Phan Club meeting.....

chairs.jpg

I should feel guilty, but I popped out 132 of these babies on a bid that I thought I'd never get at $10 each - in 4.5 hours.:redface: But I hate cleaning upholstery, and if I do, I wanna be well paid.:winky:

Connor

Name
Connor
did you do them all by yourself, does your back hurt? knee pads with rollers skates?

I think a mechanics creeper stool would be the cats meow for doing volumes of chairs like that.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Wrong toilet boy. Just kidding. I really like you being here ConnOr. BUt doing chairs like these by yourself, there is way to much moving around to get in different positions. Now if you had a good helper you could possibly do them sitting down but if you had a helper you might as well double on them.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I usually use a rolling desk chair, but there wasn't one to be had- HOWEVER - there was on of those big workout balls that I used and it worked fine. I lined them up in groups of 10 and hit them with the hydroforce and production plus. Tomorrow I start on the 18,000 sf of carpet that come with the chairs. Have I ever complimented you on your exceptional spelling and diction skills Mr. Connor? So much unlike some of the lesser beings that dribble around here.:lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: Connor

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I've done over 500 in a day with helper. Sit and clean, Spin the backs, Helper preps, teflons, wipes the frames and moves them along.

Name
John LaBarbera
Below is a picture of a Phred Phan Club meeting.....

chairs.jpg

I should feel guilty, but I popped out 132 of these babies on a bid that I thought I'd never get at $10 each - in 4.5 hours.:redface: But I hate cleaning upholstery, and if I do, I wanna be well paid.:winky:

Have you tried cleaning upholstery right side up? It will be a little easier and you may end up liking to clean them.

Reactions: Willy P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ken how have you found the Ford transit? My van is getting up to the 100,000 mark, still runs well and hasn't given me much grief, but I want to be preemptive about it. Any thoughts?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Almost every time I see my guy who drives the Transit Connect (which is only once every couple weeks or so) he thanks me. Handles great, gets decent gas mileage and is cool looking so he has PMOT's with customers daily about it. How cool is it that the customer already has a smile seeing ur vehicle in their driveway? I think it would be great for you willy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom