Chairs bid- How much would you charge for these?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Unless you are already in the building, doing some other cleaning. I don't see how you guys can make any profit at that price.
I guess it does boil down to how much one is aiming to make per hour.

Just travel time downtown, parking, set up, getting everything back to the van and getting the hell out of downtown will take 2 to 21/2 hours. And from my experience not every chair cleans that easily . No, I do not do a huge amount of commercial cleaning, but I've done my fair share. Most of these get very heavy use and need some heavy duty cleaning and spotting.

I guess office cleaning is a whole different world. I wouldn't touch them for that price.
I wonder what is other people experience.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
5 to 600 per chair
20 a chair to clean would be a margin to clean like new
ya never know till ya ask?

machinejjh

3-5. Look like quick cleans to me. Making a higher profit is nice and all, but if you don't clean the carpet there a lower price initially can put you in line to gather more business. Always think beyond the actual job!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Those looks like a pain to clean.

Upholstery only $6.00-$8.00. If you're talking about the full chair, plastic , metal another $15.00.

$20.00-$25.00?

How much do you want to make an hour and how many can you process? Those look like a couple of minutes a chair (upholstery only). At $6.00 that's $180.00, of course if you do the whole thing you'd only 8 or 10 done in an hour but at $20.00-$25.00 that could be even better money.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Look at how much they paid for the chairs in the fist place.

25-35 a chair and do the whole chair. These chairs are "forever chairs" design to last the company a very long time.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I cleaned 70 chairs for an office last year, the chairs had the back and arm rests as well and were a much cheaper chair than those. I charged $20/ch. At $500/chair I can't see that company thinking of those chairs as disposable.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Ofer Kolton said:
Unless you are already in the building, doing some other cleaning. I don't see how you guys can make any profit at that price.
I guess it does boil down to how much one is aiming to make per hour.

Just travel time downtown, parking, set up, getting everything back to the van and getting the hell out of downtown will take 2 to 21/2 hours. And from my experience not every chair cleans that easily . No, I do not do a huge amount of commercial cleaning, but I've done my fair share. Most of these get very heavy use and need some heavy duty cleaning and spotting.

I guess office cleaning is a whole different world. I wouldn't touch them for that price.
I wonder what is other people experience.

Here is how we have made money doing office chairs. We clean for a women's club and I am not sure how many chairs they have unless I dig up there file but, I would guess about 200. Base cushions only for $5 a piece. We have dual setup TM mounts which allow us to tag team the chairs.

Probably takes about 2-3hrs. So that would be $1000 in that time. it's been about a year or more so I bet now that I am talking about them they will call to do them again.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
For commercial often it's the bottom line that counts.

The price of what you are cleaning is mostly irrelevant.

The decision maker (Bean counter)could even be in an other state.

Just the facts,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom