Changing Jobs Today

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
After a few weeks of training (I feel like I could use a few more weeks of training) I am changing jobs. I will still be working with Bridgewater / Aramsco but in a different capacity. Bridgepoint has been very nice to pay me to be on-line with various forums for a couple hours per day and I have added a few hours of my own time. But the new job won't leave me much time to be on-line. I will try to check in whenever I can, but won't be near as often as I have in the past.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You'll be missed Scott.

You cleaned carpet for so long before your job with Bridgepoint that you presented yourself more as a cleaner...or at the least "a real person"... than as a "marketing rep". I think the veterans here will remember how well you were able to handle some tough, and not always kind, posts directed at you or your company with humor, respect, and humility.

You are one of those people, like Mark Saiger and Jeff Cross, that I want to be like when I grow up :biggrin:

Check in when you are able to, please.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Any time you come here, Scott, you're very welcome. You've been a great participant, with grace and humor and always a great source of knowledge.
Hope this new job works well for you.

Reactions: J Scott W

Mikey P

Administrator
Thats no what I wanted to hear..

I hope your new position works out well Scott. Thank you for all your contributions over the years.

Tell your wife that Saturday nights are now reserved for your virtual freinds..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We will miss you. I always read your articles in the trade magazines and enjoyed your help & humor here too.

Please check in with us when you get a spare moment or two.

Good luck Scott! :cool:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Congratulations on the promotion. What will your new responsibilities and activities be? Or is that classified, and divulgence could put yourself, family, and country at risk? Does it have anything to do with the Iranian nuke deal? Suspiciously coincidental timing. Lotsa rugs in Iran.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Announcement just went out, so now I can say. My new title is brand manager for machines and accessories. I am not yet sure of all the duties. But essentially finding and developing, production of new products in that category. Some sales but more testing and trying to predict how many of something you guys will buy. There are still 150 Behr Claws left over from the last guy that had this job.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
So do I send you the improvement ideas and requests that we would like to see on some tools and machines?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Hope your new job is something you really enjoy!

You will still have a legitimate reason to visit though - you will have to make sure Marty hates it before telling them something will be a big seller!

Name
Danny Strickland
Announcement just went out, so now I can say. My new title is brand manager for machines and accessories. I am not yet sure of all the duties. But essentially finding and developing, production of new products in that category. Some sales but more testing and trying to predict how many of something you guys will buy. There are still 150 Behr Claws left over from the last guy that had this job.

are they on sale or do you get one free with the purchase of a bottle of spotter???

Reactions: Able 1

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
After a few weeks of training (I feel like I could use a few more weeks of training) I am changing jobs. I will still be working with Bridgewater / Aramsco but in a different capacity. Bridgepoint has been very nice to pay me to be on-line with various forums for a couple hours per day and I have added a few hours of my own time. But the new job won't leave me much time to be on-line. I will try to check in whenever I can, but won't be near as often as I have in the past.

Congrats Scott! Hope it works out well for you.

Will you remain my contact for technical and misc. questions relating to Bridgepoint, Interlink, HF, etc. or someone else?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Congrats Scott! Hope it works out well for you.

Will you remain my contact for technical and misc. questions relating to Bridgepoint, Interlink, HF, etc. or someone else?
I will be kept away from phones and email for most of the day. Send your questions to our customer service. department. I have turned over everything I know to them. 800 660-5803 or email stores.csr@bridgewatercorp.net. If they can't solve your problem, they can come back to my lair and ask me.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I will be kept away from phones and email for most of the day. Send your questions to our customer service. department. I have turned over everything I know to them. 800 660-5803 or email stores.csr@bridgewatercorp.net. If they can't solve your problem, they can come back to my lair and ask me.

I don't like this. It was great to have you almost instantly accessible by email.

Your assistance is a big part of why I'm currently running about 90% BP chems.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Hope your new job is something you really enjoy!

You will still have a legitimate reason to visit though - you will have to make sure Marty hates it before telling them something will be a big seller!
Marty's Seal of Disapproval is the industry's most coveted prize. The closest you can get to a guaranteed success.

There's the Oscar, the Tony and our industry has the........ Julep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goomer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom