Changing Merchant services...again....and banks....again

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Too many problems with the present services. ugh.
Too long to get my money, putting holds etc etc.

I've just switched to Chase and so far so good.

I am still waiting for the credit card processing process but they tell me once I start, it's 24 hours to hit the checking account. We'll see. lol
What's really cool is all the options the bank has. I can email my Technicians their pay which is really cool and few other things I need.
The monthly is 10 bucks for the CC's and it's a % lower on each transaction than my present company. Just that alone is worth changing.

Plus, Chase banks are everywhere...well...everywhere I need to be anyway.

It's a pretty good deal for anyone looking for credit card processing instead of using instead of using a company outside of the bank.
The checking account is free and getting the credit card money that quick with lower charge is priceless.
I'll keep you updated.

G

Gnu

you can do it with paypal btw. just log in add the info and your done. for $10 a month

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
NuTech Carpet Care said:
you can do it with paypal btw. just log in add the info and your done. for $10 a month

Are you talking about merchant services? Yes I know.
I use paypal's "free" service now...but not everyone is savvy to using it.

I'm just trying to keep it al under one roof...If I can get funds in 24 hours...that's a good thing.
I don't NEED it in 24 hours....I just sleep better knowing the money is in my account instead of theirs.

I think Paypal has a pretty good merchant service...I've known a few to use it.

Anyone have any opinions?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's still being set up but they mentioned 2.3....it's using a virtual terminal so it's higher than swiping the card.
We'll see

MrSteam

I kinda think i'm getting ripped off using intuit's GoPayment.... no cards processed last month and I still got charged $39.95

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well, Chase offered me 2.3% using the virtual terminal (which is the only option for me besides over the phone) and 1.9% with equipment.

3 year contract. :shock:

Not gunna duet.

10 bucks a month and $350.00 to cancel early.
I don't like contracts and avoid them when I can.

My Authorize.net is doing pretty good with a 2 day turn around and 3.2% per transaction so I will live with that.
Cost is not an issue because it's all relative.

So I won't be keeping it all under one roof. thathurts

I will still keep the Chase bank account because the options with that are awesome.

AND! I can take ACH payments through the account to deposit checks with no extra fee. shiteatinggrin
AND! I can pay with ACH to the Techs if I have their account number.

So, I'm a happy camper.
So far. lol. !gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom