charging

Becker

Name
Becker
Sure,

Carpet use to be sold by the yrd, now it seems to be mostly sold by the sq ft.

Not sure if any professional cleaner charges by the hour so it would be a big step, not sure how well recived it would be. As it is so clients convert the bill to $ per hour....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ron Lippold said:
Has anyone ever tried to come up with a way to charge by the minute? :shock:

sounding like you need to grab something and hang on again................

IMAG0227.jpg

Name
Ron lippold
no guys im serious.... I went to a herb oligist and shaman woman..... and she charges by the minute and its a 1.5 hr min for the first visit.. and she gets 5.00 a minute thank god I had some trade with her..... :shock: :shock:

Name
Ron lippold
becker im passing kidney stones like every couple of weeks an its killing me she says she will get it fixed

Ron K

She charges by the minute but has a 1.5 Hour Minimum........ Shouldn't it be a 90 minute minimum?????

I worked for a Shaman and charged her 3.00 psf maybe I should have charged her by the knots per square inch. She was pretty cool though.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
What does she charge for sex.... :roll:

I would ...Pass on the $450.00 minimun.... !gotcha!

But ...I am good for $12.50...for straight sex... :lol: :lol: :lol: ..On a good day... :shock:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Many many years ago, back in the late 70's the Steamatic in our town charged by the hour and would put down to the minute what his charge would be on his estimates.

He was charging $60.00 an hour and he would put on an estimate 1-hr 15 minutes $75.00

Not sure how well it work for him, he is no longer here but is still in business in a larger market in Kansas.

Seems like to could speed up or slow down to come out to the time you estimated. ??? :shock:

Name
Ron lippold
just finished up my first price by the minute job. 6.00 a minute cleaning only. I did not charge them for dwell time or tabbing, or groomimg.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom