Cheap Asses!

chrissalter

Listen to harper were in a price shopper state. I advertise low but offer more when I get in the door. going into 4th year business is booming takes time 3rd years the charm. Dont give them the kitchen sink with the low price.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I would suggest you re-read this thread and take the points that you can implement. There are some things you can change fairly easy, like your website, and more importantly, your attitude/positioning of your busn.
I think your choice of busn name leads people to think you're lower scale than upper.

But how you approach/respond to people when they call will set the tone.
Price shoppers are everywhere, even in your So Cal where your friend is.

Usually the first question out of people's mouths is "how much is it to clean....? You have the option of telling them a price right away, in which case they will most likely say "thank you, I'll get back to you." OR you can ask them questions about what they are expecting, how clean would they like it ie to be as clean as possible or just looking clean, etc etc. Then if you price by the room you can give them some numbers based on what they are wanting, or you can schedule an appointment to go give them a quote if you price by sf telling them that you can inspect and measure the areas they want cleaned, see their concerns, point our things you are concerned about, and find a price that meets their needs. Then schedule the job.

MANY cleaners that are price oriented have nothing to distinguish themselves from other price oriented companies such as Stanley. Hence why you need a USP, something to set you apart, something you can sell them on. No reason why you couldn't be getting 70-80% of every call.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom