Cheap, Easy with results?

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I have a client who is getting ready to sell their house which has about 800 square feet of travertine. Not interested in going through the grits for a polish. They just want it to look shiny for show purposes. I'm thinking cleaning using a M3 DIP pad with crystallizer. Thoughts?

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I do have an M1 but that's not shiny enough and I dont want to get into the mess and hastle of EMP. Also, Price wise Crystallizer seems to be the answer....I think

Reactions: Mikey P

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
So I went back to do a mock up because I wanted to make sure we were on the same page. I noticed that sometime between my estimate and my return they had another company who did a mock up. It looked like they did a sample of powder polish, which the customer confirmed. I did a sample directly next to it by using a stonepros' crystallizer and a hogs hair. I will admit the powder polish had more depth to it. The customer however liked the looked of the crystallizer better, go figure. I will be cleaning and crystallizing about 780 square feet for $1120.00

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom