CHEAP GLIDES. Don't you wish you lived down under

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
http://www.australianforums.biz Forum Index http://www.australianforums.biz

Glides and Cool Cuffs at sale prices until further notice

Post new topic Reply to topic http://www.australianforums.biz Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic
ProStar

Full name: *: Ian Starr
Business name: *: Prostar Cleaning Solutions
Mobile Ph:: 0447 148 747
Years in business: *: 20+ years in C.C. industry
New postPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:53 pm Post subject: Glides and Cool Cuffs at sale prices until further notice Reply with quote

Due to the exchange rate stabilising, I have decided to leave the Cool Cuffs and wand glides at a reduced retail price until further notice.

Glides-1.jpg

Teflon wand glides available- Prochem Quad jet & Titanium, CMP/ PowerClean 12 & 14", AW29, Westpak 12 & 14" and Damweld.
All at one price - $236.00inc GST for any of the above listed glides.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reducerfor15wandcloseup-1.jpg

Cool Cuff Features:
? Easy to use – A simple 1/4 turn to connect hoses.
? Hose won't separate – Go up stairs, around corners, around the reel and the hoses won't come apart.
? Durable – Rugged polypropylene (not vinyl), holds up to years of abuse.
? Compatible – Threads right onto your vac hoses just like your regular cuffs did.
? Interchangeable – Reduces from 2 1/2" to 2" and down to 1 /1/2" with swivel or locking option.
Cool Cuffs pricing-
2” to 1 ½” Cool Cuff reducer (female only) - $18.50inc gst
1 ½” insert for reducer - $7.00
2” Starter cuff (male) - $16.50
2” Cool Cuff male/ female swivel/ latched - $16.50
2” Cool Cuff set swivel/ latched - $32.00
2” Cool Cuff male swivel - $32.00
2 ½” Cool Cuff Starter - $32.00
2 ½” Cool Cuff male/ female swivel - $32.00
2 ½” Cool Cuff set - $59.50
2 ½” Cool Cuff barbed reducer - $17.60

oldnew.jpg

Cool Cuffs conversion set- save 20% off regular retail price

CoolCuffs.jpg

Set includes 2 x 2" Latched or Swivel sets, 1 x 2” female cuff and 1 x 2" male starter/ adapter Set - $77.00 inc gst

No need to thank me Ian, my pleasure.

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

hogjowl

Idiot™
Shorty:

Have you ever noticed that your threads almost always have less than 5 responses?

That's because you are one weird dude and are as hard to understand as Cu.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Thank you Marty, and yes, I have come to that conclusion.

Being "weird" helps me with my USP 'cos I'm different to most. :wink:

However, some people down under understand me easily.

As well as some with smart minds such as Steve Toburen & Tony Wheelwright. shiteatinggrin

However, what you said is also a two way street.

A lot of things you people say, I don't understand. :shock:

This bit for instance.................

"and are as hard to understand as Cu."

Did you leave someones name out, and sign off as Cu, as in See You, or See You Later.?

Or is Cu someone I don't recognise.

C'ya :twisted:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Shorty writes deep, meaningful and thought provoking Posts unlike some whose constant streams of ignert DAP's never actually have a point.

ps, There was one pretty good one this year, I think, as it was so long I did not read it, sorry Marty.

G

I read it, and wonder why it was news? I don't see any value to that information, or am I missing something?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
For comparison.

You guys are always saying how expensive gear is.

Plus a very high number I have noticed, always seem to want to buy the best product at the lowest price and get the highest return for their cleaning.

So in simple terms that even a simpleton can understand, how do the above prices compare to what you pay over there.?

Good grief.

shiteatinggrin

G

I read it, and wonder why it was news? I don't see any value to that information, or am I missing something?
No your not missing anything...Shorty is in my eyes, nothing more than what we like to refer to as a 'S### Stirrer' down Under, he has got nothing better to do with his time than stir people up over trivial matters and was purely having a dig at me.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
You're full of crap Ian.

Are you going to run to the mods to get my posts deleted here also.??

I asked where the glides were made and you wouldn't say.

Why should anyone trust you to buy equipment if you're not upfront with questions.

I believe you & ken harris may be related with regard to your business dealings.

Lisa also asked who's glides they are.

After I posted that question, the thread was pulled.

Maybe you'll give Lisa the respect she deserves and answer her question as to who makes the glides.

Shorty.

Rambo

Shorty Down Under said:
You're full of crap Ian.

Are you going to run to the mods to get my posts deleted here also.??

I asked where the glides were made and you wouldn't say.

Why should anyone trust you to buy equipment if you're not upfront with questions.

I believe you & ken harris may be related with regard to your business dealings.

Lisa also asked who's glides they are.

After I posted that question, the thread was pulled.

Maybe you'll give Lisa the respect she deserves and answer her question as to who makes the glides.

Shorty.

Name
George Valliant
I've been thinking bout moving to Australia for a while now.

Appears to be more demand for my services there than Europe.

Besides, ya'll seem like my kinda people!

G

Sorry Folks, Shorty can't help himself...he has an extremely small PECKER :roll: , suffers from SHORTY man syndrome and has to vent his oversized EGO :oops: over in the US of A because there are a lot more people over here than Down Under to listen to his narrow minded views. The truth that whilst most guys in this industry are out doing a hard days work, Shortest One is sitting at home spending most of his free time 'S#*% Stirring' by making comments with his trusty keyboard (to anyone who'll listen) about people who are often unaware of his gutless habits :evil:
I have no idea 8) why Lil' Short One feels the need to take 'dirt' from Down Under and 'soil up' Mikeys Board as I am sure you all have far more exciting things to discuss...Now Shorty, you've been a very naughty boy and you need to...Get A Life Mate 8) :lol: :lol:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Ian, I always thought there was something "different" about you.

Schizophrenic,? maybe, delusional,? possibly, but what really had me thinking was at the trade show when I thought it was just my imagination that you always seemed to be hanging around the men's lavatories.

Now I'm not "ASSUMING" (like someone I know does), that there is anything sinister going on in your brain, but, your latest rhetoric certainly has me thinking.

Sorry Folks, Shorty can't help himself...he has an extremely small PECKER :roll: ,

:shock: PERVERT.........Maybe my suspicions have been confirmed, I'm just glad you didn't have both hands on my shoulder when we were "in there". :oops:

suffers from SHORTY man syndrome

:( Actually Ian, it's Tourettes Syndrome, but carry on with your fantasy :lol:

and has to vent his oversized EGO :oops: over in the US of A because there are a lot more people over here than Down Under to listen to his narrow minded views.

Actually, it's because you won't answer questions on the Aussie forum, and my style of being upfront with you, tends to see the posts deleted.

Maybe with a little help from you. :wink:

The truth that whilst most guys in this industry are out doing a hard days work, Shortest One is sitting at home spending most of his free time 'S#*% Stirring' by making comments with his trusty keyboard (to anyone who'll listen) about people who are often unaware of his gutless habits :evil:

Living where I live, with my furthest customer (most times) being only 15 minutes away, allows me to be home regularly throughout the day to shower, change and check the forums to see what bullshit has been put up by wankers, that I can respond to.

I have no idea 8) why Lil' Short One feels the need to take 'dirt' from Down Under and 'soil up' Mikeys Board as I am sure you all have far more exciting things to discuss...Now Shorty, you've been a very naughty boy and you need to...Get A Life Mate

Don't try crawling, you're no Mate of mine, you're a slimy snake in the grass that's not to be trusted.

Who manufactures the glides you are trying to flog off down under in Australia.

Maybe Harris Research can tell me, they seem to know all the glide manufacturers.?

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

Ryan

Why does it matter who makes the glides? They look like the ones Joe Bistor is having made in China.....

G

you're a slimy snake in the grass that's not to be trusted.
We are all entitled to an opinion Shorty, it just that your opinions and my opinions frequently clash 8)

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Doc Holliday said:
We know Shorty he's been a member here for years and he is not the person you're trying to make him out to be.

Your fighting a loosing battle here Ian.

While some over here (and I am looking at you here Marty) might not understand some of Shorty's posts and our Aussie humour, no matter what nationality you are, you can pick up when some is genuine. Shorty is genuine and is a 'what you see is what you get' type of bloke.

Jim

Austar

Shorty is....a 'what you see is what you get' type of bloke
:shock: :shock:NOW Jimbo, I wouldn't expect you as Shorty's mate to pick on how he looks...C'mon :roll: but yes, I will agree with that comment :lol: :lol:

Shorty, in regards to your comment
Over the two years of 'mud slinging' between you and I, we have both given each other more than a fair share of 'grief' through posting quite 'colourful' opinions and comments on the Australian Forum however the "slimy snake in the grass that 's not to be trusted" draws a new line in the sand :evil: As I have asked you in another post (Shorty & Bethel), excluding the nonsense on the Australian Forums over the last two and a bit years, what I have I ever done to you personally or in actual fact, to any client within the industry that would give you the right to make a comment like that :?:

The only regret that I have in a sales role over the last five years was selling a few truckmounts based solely on the marketing material provided to me by my employer at the time and provided to them by the manufacturer instead of actually trialling the unit before selling it. The machines turned out to be complete 'lemons' and I personaly lost credibility in the eyes of the client who purchased them. The moment I realised that the unit had problems, I refused to sell another one until several issues had been addressed by the manufacturer(as it turned out, I didn't sell any more anyway). Now in my defense in regards to this, on each of these occasions, I 'stuck on my dig' with 'my employer' at the time to ensure that the units were repaired under warranty and were addressed as quickly as possible...The cause of the debacle was not really my fault however, I was the 'sales person' and the 'go to person' for the unfortunate guys that purchased the units. Since then I won't put my name on a truckmount that I am not confident will be reliable, provide the specified performance and be durable. It is for this very reason that I recently stopped promoting a new truckmount on the Australian market due to a number of operating failures and design issues. When and if the issues are addressed and I am confident that the unit will hold up, then I may consider promoting it again :wink: . That aside, please tell me of any other issue that you feel is worth mentioning as I would certainly love to know what I have personally done to warrant your latest comment. :roll:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
THE ETERNAL QUESTION............

How does that old saying go,? something like,

"There are non so deaf, than those that will not see.?? shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Or something like that.

Here's a couple of questions that have been asked, and no reply given.................

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:10 am Post subject:

May I ask who manufactures the glides? I believe that this is a fair question that should not be deleted.

I'm sure that the moderators would ask who manufactures a product prior to purchasing it.

Respectfully remembering.

_________________I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways, & I hereby solemnly promise not to be a naughty boy any more. So long as I remember. ;-) http://www.get.shorty.com.au

Post subject: Re: CHEAP GLIDES. Don't you wish you lived down under
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Those aren't GreenGlides, who's are they?take care,Lisa

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:10 am

So Ian, who makes those Glides???_________________Where's Waldo???

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Why does it matter who makes the glides? They look like the ones Joe Bistor is having made in China.....

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:04 pm

So Ian, who makes the glides???

Sorry to burst your bubble, but they CAN'T be made in China for Joe Bristor, 'cos staryeyed wun say's they are of the highest quality.

Definately not inferior to Green Glides. shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Ooroo,

:oops:

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Erik - that's actually cheap down under. If I want to buy a Greenglide for my wand through the Australian agents Powerclean (they are the agents for NZ as well) I'll need to pay over $400 (after converting currency), plus postage from Aussie. The price above is around a hundred bucks cheaper for some glides so it must be tempting for some Aussies. Personally I believe what I've heard that Greenglides are the best quality. Joes are available here for under $200 but I don't know what the quality is like. Given the price of Ians I'd say they might well be Joes?? Does it really matter though? If Greenglides are the best then people will buy them. Lisa's the one who fought for them, so hopefully most people will support Greenglides.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Heathrow said:
Given the price of Ians I'd say they might well be Joes?? Does it really matter though? If Greenglides are the best then people will buy them. Lisa's the one who fought for them, so hopefully most people will support Greenglides.

Heath, to me it does matter who makes them.

I know who made each and every piece of equipment prior to purchasing that equipment that I have ever had.

I also know who makes the solutions I use.

Or I know the brand names, if you like.

I also know different items made that I would never touch, no matter how cheap they were.

Would you buy anything to use at home or in your business from someone that said, "here's a great deal, but I can't tell you who makes it"?

It's a bit like buying fresh fish that has been sitting in a refrigerator for ten days with the electricity turned off.

IS it such a big deal to name the manufacturer.??

Ooroo,

:(

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Mate I definitely understand that, but I just don't understand the intensity of your scrutiny. I know you and Ian have history, and I know that Ian's not everyones cup of tea. I just wish I knew what your exact problem is with Ian. I guess it all goes back to the fact that once again there's mud slingin' and name calling, but no one knows why or what the secret past events were. Or do they... I don't know.
If there's undisputed evidence that Ian is a slime ball then I promise you I'll never deal with him. At this time there's a chance I may buy something from Ian in the future, although it's unlikely to be glides :?

Austar

If there's undisputed evidence that Ian is a slime ball then I promise you I'll never deal with him. At this time there's a chance I may buy something from Ian in the future, although it's unlikely to be glides
Heath, this is actually the whole basis for my gripe with Shorty over the last two years...all of the snide remarks & comments that have attacked my personal credibility, the products that I represent, my personal 'mental state' :shock: , my work ethic and just about everything else about my character have all contributed to a general consensus that there must be something wrong with Ian Starr because Shorty (and his buddies the Bethels) said so.

Now, for two and a bit years maybe I should have just sat back and ignored the carry on which certainly would have been more professional than taking the stance that I have of slinging comments back. Several other industry figures whom were also given flack on the Forum by predominately Shorty, opted not to have their say and have all stayed off the Australian forum as a result. I was advised two years back by most of these individuals to follow suit, ignore the comments and just move on but at the end of the day my thoughts were 'why should I'...why should I sit back and have someone tarnish my name, attack the product that I represent and generally throw 'crap' at me nowing full well that 'if someone throws enough 'crap' it usually sticks'. In all of this, I have done nothing to this person (excluding giving it back to him on the forum) or any client that even remotely justifies the ongoing garbage that has been dished out.

Here we are on a U.S. forum and here we go again, I do not believe that there was any need to bring our 'Days of Our Lives' saga to Mikeys board and the only thing from this point that I would like Shorty to do is provide any fact that even remotely endorses his comment

Shorty, as for your ongoing request as to where I had sourced Glides from...it is not an uncommon practice for retailers to not disclose details of their wholesale supplier to stop there opposition accessing these details. This is probably more of an issue within Australia than in the USA as several Australian importers/ retailers insist on exclusive rights to certain products which allows them to place excessive margins on those products. So at the end of the day, the last thing that I am going to do is disclose any of the wholesale suppliers that I deal with in fear of losing that supply line to one of the larger retailers within Australia :wink: .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom