Check it out...

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Everyone is looking no one is saying anything... They're either trying to spare my feelings or they're awestruck at my awesomeness! lol

Either way there is a little more stuff on there now... More to follow soon!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Thanks for looking Richard.... I've been using that for years now I figured I'd have sent you that by now with as much stuff as we send back and forth. I guess not :roll:... The customer needs analysis is a great way to get all your questions answered at the estimate and be able to
archive that information and the measurements in one document if you print it 2 sided.

I still need to get the ROUTE INFO sheet edited so it doesn't share customer informaion or alarm codes. They're what I keep in the van that keeps all the information about different stops on the commercial route: alarm codes and location of the key pad, managers name, emergency point of contact, what lights/breakers are left on/turned off, etc. Anywho, it makes it easy for techs to run the route with out you and easy for you to run if you want to save labor & keeps the custome happy because it helps you stay invisible.

The MARKETING CALENDAR is the one that I think most people will find helpful... I know I should have done this a long time ago. It shoould take 2-2.5 days a week and keep you on task and consistently putting irons in the fire. I'd love to tell you that it's a gold mine but I'm planing on implementng this sprin after school is out with 2 dedicated days per week for nothing but this (and I'll also be training a hot asian chick to replace me in this task in the fall so I can return to school). I'll also set up a dedicated checking account & budget just for marketing.

A few people have told me I should charge for this stuff or at least make it only for customers, collect email addresses or something... I thought about it but then remembered that I learned so much of this stuff off the boards from people that never asked me for a thing... They just wanted to help me succeed and it seemed that to pass that information and assistance along at the exact price I paid for it seemed fair... I've had my close calls with forclosure, lights getting shut off, (and IT SUCKS a FAT ONE!) and if this stuff helps keep one family under a roof it was worth it to me. The people that really need this stuff the most are the ones that couldn't afford it so I say save your $ & use it for printing, postage or gas to go cold calling.

http://encapstore.com/BusinessResources.html

Anyway Richard, thanks again for looking!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Shipped the 29th... You should have it by now unless Christmas has UPS horribly backed up. I'll track it hang on...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom