CHECK LISTS!!!!

N

NJ104

I am about to do a job and thought to myself that I should have a check list of items that I should always have. It brings me back to when I was in construction a wise man used to tell me that I should have certain tools on my tool belt no matter what job I was doing. So I am thinking now on what tools are the essentials for any job that one does. So my question for all of you is what is you list of items that you always have on the truck or that you pre-pack the night before a job. things like gum scrapper, chemicals, etc. I figure this could an excellent way for new comers to get an idea of things to always have in hand.

I was also interested in any idea's of a way to carry some spotting tools and gel etc. some suggested a fanny pack aka hip belt.

Like always I thank you in advance for your imput.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I bought a tool pouch from the hardware store to carry all my basic spotters, got tired of having to set the wand down, go grab it, use it, start to wand again only to see another spot 2 strokes later.

This pouch carries a water based spotter, D'lim spotter, rust remover, straight scissors (for cutting sticky tabs), angled scissors (for trimming carpet), utility knife (not shown), jaws scrapper, stainless bone scraper, female quick connect to flush the line, Wedg It, grandi hand grooming brush, used to be some disposable earplugs tucked in there too one time.

DSC_0703.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom