chemical effects on solution hoses

Name
Jesse
Are there any downsides to running pre spray through solution lines. I know on a HF I've never had any problems with the short hose to the gun. Does the rubber break down faster, would thermoplastic be a better option?

What's up with the cow, time for slaughter?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
the only downside i know of for running pre-spray through solution lines is RESOILING. How do you neutralize? You can't say water, because the prespray is coming out of your lines....

Name
Jesse
I gotcha Gary, but we run a separate line for pre-spray only. I'd rather it come from a 5 gallon with a hydroforce inside the truck than a 7 qt hydroforce in hand

Greenie

If it's a rubber core hose I would say there would eventually be an issue, if it's a plastic core like nylon, there would be little issue.

I hated lugging that jug, leave it at the door/truck and use a QD to hook up 50' to a gun and be done with the lug-a-jug days.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have to be dumber than I thought. Prespray from the truck? I vacuum spot treat, prespray with my 2 gallon jug and then pull the hose in. That way it gives me my dwell time.

Greenie

Did u say prespray with a 2 gal. pump up? or elec. sprayer?

btw: I never prespotted anything except a dye stain, those are better dry.

A good prespray means having to spot almost nothing.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
J2 said:
I gotcha Gary, but we run a separate line for pre-spray only. I'd rather it come from a 5 gallon with a hydroforce inside the truck than a 7 qt hydroforce in hand

Ah hah! I was a little confused. You seem to have given me good advice in the past, and then you were asking a question that made you sound like a $9.99 a room guy.

My karate is good, but your karate is better. :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom