chemtex or starter truckmount?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I wanna know if any one knows about the 15 hp chemtex truckmount , or of a good starter truckmount I should get that is cost effective.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Go into the Swap Meet Room here and look at the 2004 TCS for sale. Notice the pictures.

And then determine if it makes sense to purchase a 15 hp machine.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
juniorc82 said:
I wanna know if any one knows about the 15 hp chemtex truckmount , or of a good starter truckmount I should get that is cost effective.

Check out the bane perma-mount that was just listed in the swapmeet. Excellent unit to start out with and is close to your house.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
admiralclean said:
I should delete anyone who recommends a Bane to a newby.

I have the power, you know ...

He wants a reliable machine, not something he has to work on everyday.

Name
I'm Rick James
I agree this is a great time to buy a gently used TM. Check out craigslist, ebay ect. What is your budget? Someone is selling a TNT in the swapmeet room.

hogjowl

Idiot™
The TCS is very reliable. As is the Vortex.

In an effort to be funny, Vincent has made a few things up, and as is usual for him, his statements get more bizzare as his attempts grow more despirate.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ebay, Craigslist, Truckmount Depot etc etc etc none of these are Mikey's Board Sponsors. Click the Truckmountdeals.com banner and check out what they have listed. You should be able to get into a turnkey unit that will work for you the next 2-3 years while getting started for under 15k.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
It would be helpful if we knew these peoples budgets before we offered our opinions or (alternatives).

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I am trying to spen maybe 10 k on the machine and excesories
Brent said:
I agree this is a great time to buy a gently used TM. Check out craigslist, ebay ect. What is your budget? Someone is selling a TNT in the swapmeet room.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
ChemTex is a joke. The owner’s manual says that the TM will melt down within 5 minutes if you set down the wand without bleeding off solution. This is really dangerous especially with the bigger units.

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
I have Bane Perma-Mount Deluxe with electric reels for sale on the swapmeAt board. 5 years old. I am asking $3500. Included is a Bane wand and upholstery tool. I'm in St. Louis and know someone in town who would probably be willing to install it for a reasonable price. Very simple, not much to go wrong and easy to work on if needed.
314-249-5719

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom