ChipFest pics

Mikey P

Administrator
Starts tomorrow..

PXL_20240823_215940110~2.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
So some of you old timers will remember Steve Dobson who used to call postdobs as he was the first guy to post bonnet every carpet he cleaned which amazingly enough he still does..

He took home two of my wands from the event and left this killer review..

"I used your wands this morning. The carpet one is just so much easier to use. It was five rooms of cut pile. Just a dream. It even fits in the Butler holder where the Tom wand was way too long. I had to put it sideways. And then I did a room of LVP FOR FREE, JUST PRACTICE THAT METHOD. I TRIED TO TAKE ONE OR TWO THINGS FROM EVERY FEST THAT'S PRETTY DETAILED. AND THAT'S WHAT I TOOK FROM THIS ONE. TO TURN THE PRESSURE DOWN TO 100. AND THEN THE FACT THAT I HAVE A SECOND PRESSURE REGULATOR, WHICH I NEVER USED, WHICH WAS THE BALL VALVE. SO I TURNED IT DOWN TO A NICE SOFT MIST. THE FLOOR AND WENT OVER IT. IT WAS DRY AND 90 SECONDS ALMOST LITERALLY. AND THAT WAS ON THE LOW BUTLER SETTING. THAT IS GOING TO BE VERY VERY HANDY. MUCHAS GRACIAS SEÑOR"

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Damn I'm glad I stopped drinking beer down to 198 it's been a minute since I was under 200.

u iz cold, Sam....
I didn't have a heart to bring it up.

I'm "guessing" maybe a steroid side effect?
Many of them have a weight gain side effects.
(I "heard" his knee replacement didn't go as well as hoped)

just seems off the norm for a guy like him

.L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm a few days late for my review, but Chip's Fest was more than worth the cramped cross country travel.
Just spending time with Kathy and Mr Coffee was worth it to be honest but when all the cleaners and rock stars showed up the next day it was game on!
It was great to meet so many new folks, and revist with some of the crusty old ones.
VERY reminiscent of the early Mikey's Fest held in my garage...
Chip graciously gave me at least an hour to ramble and babble on my favorite subjects and he was even brave enough to let me clean some surfaces inside his home.
Every other year is ideal for this event, and I very much look forward to the next trip to south Michigan.

Reactions: Cleanworks

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm a few days late for my review, but Chip's Fest was more than worth the cramped cross country travel.
Just spending time with Kathy and Mr Coffee was worth it to be honest but when all the cleaners and rock stars showed up the next day it was game on!
It was great to meet so many new folks, and revist with some of the crusty old ones.
VERY reminiscent of the early Mikey's Fest held in my garage...
Chip graciously gave me at least an hour to ramble and babble on my favorite subjects and he was even brave enough to let me clean some surfaces inside his home.
Every other year is ideal for this event, and I very much look forward to the next trip to south Michigan.
Sounds lik this Chip guy could be (vice-pre$) if he had connections!

So close............!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom