ChipFest

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm smarter than you assholes think I am. I just say too much on here all the time when I brainstorm to help make decisions

If you assholes would open up your thoughts on here more like I do, you'd look just as stupid
Most of it is just teasing Matt. Keep the ideas coming. For every 10 bad ones, you might have one good one. Just the law of averages. Sometimes, it all depends on the type of work an individual is doing. What makes sense to you is all wrong to the other guy.

Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I’ve got more.
Rotovac 360i
Hoss 700
15” straight Zipper
SS upholstery pro
Orbot Vibe
Orbot Micro
SS 570
Medium Roof Transit 150
Hose reels
Hoses
Pump out
60 gallon fresh water tank
Namco Steamer never opened
3 hydroforce inline sprayers

TBH…..
All great tools. You just need someone to operate them.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I went through 6 guys in the last 12 months. No experience in cleaning. I'm going to advertise for carpet cleaners with experience. See what I get.
Find someone with a good driving record. Someone who knows how to turn the truck mount on and off. Someone who can move the wand easily. Start them on empties and new customers. No upholstery cleaning until they are qualified. Give him or her bonuses if they get good reviews. Takes time to train someone up.

steve_64

Find someone with a good driving record. Someone who knows how to turn the truck mount on and off. Someone who can move the wand easily. Start them on empties and new customers. No upholstery cleaning until they are qualified. Give him or her bonuses if they get good reviews. Takes time to train someone up.
How many employees you got Ron?

• Haha
Reactions: FB7777 and BIG WOOD

steve_64

Interview today for Genny coukdby show up. Kid cut hand went to emergency room.
One before showed up seemed promising scheduled to work. Text when she suppose to be there said she can't be 1099 after we went over it.

I stopped looking and let business shrink so I can heal from the last economy. Wore me out.

Approaching things different these days. Might try an employee for me again at some point.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
How many employees you got Ron?
Right now, one part timer. I've had a few over the years and used to help run a multi truck company. 15-20 trucks doing residential and commercial. Good employees are hard to find. We found attitude was more important than skills but we needed basic skill to start with.

Reactions: steve_64

steve_64

Chip is known throughout the Butler world as the only guy that will fly out and fix your Butler truck mount and he has quite the following on fagbook.

He is fairly drama free so he did not post these findings
I wish he could figure out why my butler won't stay on without wedging the button.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
How much you want for the Dev 14s delivered to MA?
Let me look into shipping cost. I’ll get back to you. One of the wands is 10” shorter. Custom tube from Tom. I’m 5’9”. It fits me better. The other is stock. I switched to 12” heads with 2” tubes.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom