chlorine dioxide clo2

Name
Matt Middleton
Property manager referenced a deodorizer I am not familiar with.
chlorine dioxide clo2.
It was claimed that it did the trick for trash, pet, and urine smells or really bad situations.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!
Matt

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Ive seen it done couple time for cars. It seems to work well. I think it just tablet and activation liquid. Ya put buckets in all rooms that needs it. Come back next day. Cheaper than ozone generator, i think.

Name
Matt Middleton
Ive seen it done couple time for cars. It seems to work well. I think it just tablet and activation liquid. Ya put buckets in all rooms that needs it. Come back next day. Cheaper than ozone generator, i think.
Thank you.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
There is a product called LIQUIZONE. But I do believe there are precautions and a warning that it might bleach color from carpet.

From my understanding

A

Ann Bedwell

JustGone is another CLO2 product line. It does remove odors and in a liquid form remove stains. I would research it further. JustGone has a website.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I've used it a little (2 jobs) used 1% mixed in HF on smelly rental it knocked the smell down while I was there dont know if it kept it down

dry fogged think it was 10% through mouldy smelling place ceilings walls etc, knocked the mould smell but smelt like chlorine for few days after

Reactions: Cleanworks

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I have gotten some from my Interlink thinking I would like to see how well it works, but not had an opportunity to use it yet. Instruction are not clear, as there are many applications, strengths
the product is "Reset " They do have a website.
Speaking with their rep, a while back he told me that basically there is only one mfgr. and his, as well as the others are relabeled from that one manufacturer. I don't know.
Recently I was asked by a property how much I charge for ozone. I have never had a machine. I could rent one from my Interlink. A huge one that would be overkill.
So I thought I maybe could experiment there.
i dug out the Cl02 and started looking at it, and looking for information on it's use. Cost wise , with the sketchy information it would have been too much to treat with gas(I have the bubbler) a 800sq ft./ 6400cf. apt. The reset site advises rule of thumb, to charge about .03 / cf(I htink that is what is says.) To treat the unit I would have needed quite a bit of product. More cost than what they say is a good amount to charge. And maybe more than a couple of days of ozone.

The property went out and bought an ozone machine. !!!LOL I knew they would.

I know many do say it is wonderful stuff.

Reactions: Nomad74

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
this is the instruction sheet I got from company that supplies 1-10% liquid, but Its the same instruction sheet regardless the percentage??

They said they normally supply 1% and leave the rest up to the experience of the operator
20181005_065713.png

As its a true gas I was originally after gas vs using ozone but they only supply liquid

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
google chlorine dioxide.. lots of info there.
someone is just recently finding ways to market it to US!!! LOL!!

Because as we all know, we are all searching for the magic bullet!!:winky::winky:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Peroxide is a gas in either a powder or liquid...............too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom