Chosen Wand

jeffexe

Name
jeff
Mike. I have your Slotted GG on an economy smak wand. It is like a plastic version to the Chosen Wand. It works great, but something about the Chosen wand has peaked my interest. I am toying with the idea of a hydbid GG on the Chosen wand for residential jobs. What are your thoughts?

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike. I have your Slotted GG on an economy smak wand. It is like a plastic version to the Chosen Wand. It works great, but something about the Chosen wand has peaked my interest. I am toying with the idea of a hydbid GG on the Chosen wand for residential jobs. What are your thoughts?

I think you should show full commitment and just get the hole Glide and you'll think you're the owner of a Chem-Dry franchise...

And because the Glides pop in and out so effortlessly keep a slot around for when you got to clean a credit apartment or underneath Marty's lazy boy...

jeffexe

Name
jeff
So you do not think a hybrid is necessary? I have never used the Hole glide but I value your opinion. What would you charge for a Chosen with Hole and Slotted glide?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom