Christmas present

Name
jack zerkie
I,m buying ME a new upholstery tool, but don,t know which one? The price isn,t important but would like some help. The mytee or the sapphire both will do the job. Both look similar and I like the trigger pull better than the screw flow type. but it.s $200 less but does the same job? I.m open for suggestions Thank you all for the input. jz.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Most of us do not have both the SS and Rotovac's or Mytee's tool.
I know Mark does have the RV and SS and he currently using the RV more.
Maybe he'll chip in. Or anybody else that uses both.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I have the SS one and love it. i can clean some pretty delicate stuff without over wetting.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
All around best is the SS upholstery pro. Other tools my have some stuff they do better but unless you lots of that it's not worth it. The ss will not snag and is very dependable and light. Worth every penny.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I like the ss pro, I like the prochem upholstery tool, I like the hydro kinetic for flat surface like partitions, and I like the new drymaster 3 for good flushing.

No way to have too many.

The best is the ss pro clear edition made possible by John Olson from superior cleaning solutions in Utah.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Shear Dry and SS our favorite 2 hand tools currently....

I even tried the SS more the other day to try to describe why I am using the Shear Dry more. when asked here...

Each have plusses....smaller hand tools....there seem to be more personal preferences....

Even though the Shear Dry is talked about squirting out of control when not on fabric...I still tend to like it a bit better for some trimming and getting in crevices...doing more detail around arms....

But then tried the SS again the other day...and it cleans well too....

I am glad I have both, but I still grab the Shear Dry more....lot of personal preference I think....

And I think a person just has to learn what each tool does and learn to use them....

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Our first one is still going but we don't use ours as much as most of yall use yours. And we dry it out and clear rinse it as best as possible before bagging and storing it.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
What a jerk!

What else was he supposed to do?

Was there ever a cost associated with selling the shell as a wear or consumable part?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Quite a few loud voices screamed for clear. I twisted Bills arm and he made them but said no way will these guys pony up the money for them especially the guys bitching about them. I told him no way this will be the greatest thing ever because Mikey says so (or something to that effect). He was right I was wrong and admitted it publicly. I felt like a jack ass to believe all of you guys bitching about sapphire not listening. In the end I think 4 guys bought them all when there was dozens of you guys calling for them to make them. I still love mine and will never give it up ever but I wont be telling Mr. Bruders how to run his show ever again. Being wrong once was enough for me.

Name
Matt Middleton
I have used all of the above except the Hydro kinetic. I really liked the old Kleenrite 3" tool.

We are currently using the Mytee Dri. No problem with snagging or over wetting. It simply cleans.

We have used one since coming out last year and it appears to be holding up well.

I would buy them again.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the blue but you deserve thanks for going out on a line for us cleaners John. I know it's not enough but thanks for caring.

Reactions: John Olson

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom