Church Pews

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Glided Stair tool....trim up as needed with an upholstery tool....

$1 per linear foot for bottoms....and another $1 per linear foot for the backs....

That has been what we are getting....

And I do have a manifold made for Marty...I am waiting for my new glide to get here to make sure it is set properly (if there have been any changes the Greenglides) So....As soon as that happens....Marty has a new manifold and jets on the way :)

2015-05-28 09.06.14.jpg
2015-05-28 09.28.38.jpg
2015-05-28 09.28.41.jpg
2015-05-28 09.38.20.jpg
2015-05-28 09.38.28.jpg
2015-05-28 11.02.55.jpg
2015-05-28 11.02.58.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its 3:00pm here, I better go do some work before someone catches on that I haven't done anything all day. :redface:

I did download some music today if that counts as work??? :biggrin:

Name
Nate W.

No video?

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Nate W.
I agreed the one I like is out on a truck. Bought from John Olsen. No swivel though, its just fixed.

I got the same one you posted a picture of... Was giving to us by my pops friend... Nothing worse than having to do 15 stairs with a 6" tool..... On top of that, it only got 1 jet...... Just like my other uncle's @Ron K carpet wand, 1jetter.....

steve_64

I would get laughed at around here trying to charge $6000 for cleaning pews.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
ehh, I don't know. might have to try it someday,

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
They're not stupid.
yes they are...i had a secretary give me an almost 4K check...then a few days later i got it in the mail.......
i figgered God was repaying me for the fear i had cleaning that skerry ass place
Our Lady of Refuge.......very pervy and skerry!

steve_64

Don't take your residential mindset into a church, or you'll leave money on the table. A church with 6000 linear ft of pews is not a church that is going to blink at spending $9000 to clean them.
That may be true. I clean for several smaller ones that are always wanting things cheap.

Reactions: Wing It

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
We just bought a saigerized stair tool from John Olsen at superior. The word is that it is worth every penny from my residential mgr. Thank you Mark Saiger and John Olson! If I get the job, I'm leaning towards encapping the backs and using the saiger stair tool for the bottoms. Thank you for your ideas, wisdom and support.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Nate W.
We just bought a saigerized stair tool from John Olsen at superior. The word is that it is worth every penny from my residential mgr. Thank you Mark Saiger and John Olsen! If I get the job, I'm leaning towards encapping the backs and using the saiger stair tool for the bottoms. Thank you for your ideas, wisdom and support.

@John Olson doesn't like to be called Olsen... :lol:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We just bought a saigerized stair tool from John Olsen at superior. The word is that it is worth every penny from my residential mgr. Thank you Mark Saiger and John Olsen! If I get the job, I'm leaning towards encapping the backs and using the saiger stair tool for the bottoms. Thank you for your ideas, wisdom and support.

You will probably find it faster just to do the entire stairs with the tool I bet...

You are set up and going.... no sense to set up something else to take more time.... :)

Just my thoughts :)

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Marcus
Estimate your time to clean these pews and charge 80-100 per hour.....
That should cover it.
Like I said it took me by myself around 10 hours...shouldn't be over 12-15 hours.....
Cap

Reactions: Wing It

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I clean for several smaller ones that are always wanting things cheap.

That seems to be the case around here too. Get in to some of the bigger/mega churches or the Catholic churches and $ isn't an issue. We are set up to clean 3 convents next week. It will be a 2 day job to get through them all. Very good account.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
That seems to be the case around here too. Get in to some of the bigger/mega churches or the Catholic churches and $ isn't an issue. We are set up to clean 3 convents next week. It will be a 2 day job to get through them all. Very good account.
are you dressing the part?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like it. :headbang:

It takes the hard work out of steps. Plus with the dual jets it flushes very well also. Yes, mofo it takes a big hose to use it. :winky:

The tech's don't like it as much as I do.
They say it kicks back too much heat and they think its awkward.
THEY are awkward. :biggrin:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I like it. :headbang:

It takes the hard work out of steps. Plus with the dual jets it flushes very well also. Yes, mofo it takes a big hose to use it. :winky:

The tech's don't like it as much as I do.
They say it kicks back too much heat and they think its awkward.
THEY are awkward. :biggrin:
i have the prochem one, jets are perfect on it, but it could be about 4-6 inches longer.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
i have the prochem one, jets are perfect on it, but it could be about 4-6 inches longer.
We have (6) of them. We used to have a short version but sold it, I don't believe there is a long version. After using the bigger tool I can't go back. It just doesn't flow enough to do any serious flushing and because it is smaller it makes cleaning stairs much harder work.

Back
Top Bottom