Cimex Big Boy Wheels raffle is Up!

Mikey P

Administrator
ENTER RAFFLE HERE

Up for grabs for the Cimex owners here ( you must post a photo of you and your Cimex in order to enter) is Rick's custom Big Boy hop up kit.

User reviews-

"These wheels are a huge improvement over the original Cimex wheels. The machine is much easier to push and does not bunch up the carpet. The replacement process was easy and the parts are high quality. In Minnesota, we sometimes have to pull machines over ice and snow to get into buildings, a fact many manufacturers neglect to notice. These wheels will give new life to your Cimex."

"So, after a few months of use and lots of floors cleaned here is my opinion: After the install, which was very easy btw, its now takes half the effort to push and manuever this thing around. I just couldnt go back to running those old shitty factory wheels again. I Have a 15k sq. ft job I do quarterly with this machine. I'm not nearly as tired after I've completed the job now. Definately worth the $."

"These wheels are a huge improvement over the original Cimex wheels. The machine is much easier to push and does not bunch up the carpet. The replacement process was easy and the parts are high quality. In Minnesota, we sometimes have to pull machines over ice and snow to get into buildings, a fact many manufacturers neglect to notice. These wheels will give new life to your Cimex."

a $270 w/ FREE shipping value brought to you by TWGCCF and Excellent Supply!

Reactions: kingjoelking

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
image.jpg
I'll start...

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
image.jpg

The Cimex has put larger commercial jobs within reach of my small, family biz! I can now profitably compete with anyone on a lot of these.

I've only owned the Cimex for about a year and a half. I bet it has taken HUNDREDS of hours off of me running my expensive Truckmount.

I love the security of locking myself in a commercial building at night and pushing Big Yella around too. The quiet "swish" of my Mex is greatly preferred over my TM running outside with hoses going in the door.

Visual results from the Cimex alone on CGD are often SUPERIOR to HWE. Appearance is often at the top of the list of concerns for my commercial customers. I try to give them what they want....great looking carpet at a low ft.² price!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom