rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
cimex3.jpg
cimex5.jpg

Me Cimex-ing from a distance.
My joy after completing a Cimex job!
My current Cimex has Big Boys, my future Cimex won't. I'll install after I purchase my second one.

Reactions: Mikey P

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
cmex1.jpg

Ok...... Here's an update from this mornings job. Fresh off the press. I still can use the Bigboy wheels for my second Cimex. I didn't want to get up this morning at 7:45 to do this job, but it paid 1/2 a K for about 3 hours. Cha-Ching!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A lot different look without the motor cover and different shaped tank. Add the big boys wheels and it almost looks like a different machine.

My guys love our new one. Hopefully with a big boy wheel set they will love the machine we put them on too.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
A lot different look without the motor cover and different shaped tank. Add the big boys wheels and it almost looks like a different machine.

My guys love our new one. Hopefully with a big boy wheel set they will love the machine we put them on too.

So Richard, your guys love the NEW Cimex.
Now you'll just need to replace the other 7. ;)

Reactions: Mark Saiger

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
cmex1.jpg

When I started using the Mex, I was renting from a local friend. More than paid for a new Mex. It was the older style with the small wheels. I bought the newest from Ricky, with the new wheels, and it's a great machine. Did 1/2 a K yesterday using DS2 Releasit in about 3 hours, and I didn't want to get up that early! Was ready to pull the Thermalwave out, but didn't need it.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom