cimex dry times

Got my cimex delivered, did my first job on my own carpets today. I was able to clean 2 rooms in about 10 minutes. Carpets looked great. Looked out at the my large back yard and I wished it was all carpet. I wanted more to clean. Talk about effortless carpet cleaning. Also bought a ramp that folds for loading. Only problem was I put down to much solution, cause my dry times with the cimex were not good. My living room and dining room took 4 hours to dry. Just like my butler truckmount. So I need to put way less solution down, Anyways it was fun playing with new toys. Ron

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
You'll get the hang of the solution feed. What juice were you using? Ones that are really foamy help you know what you're putting out.

I barely pull the trigger while I'm using the 'mex.

Releaseit, I had foam. But judging by my dry times too much juice. Is it normal to have some spit out the sides? I think I can make alot of money with this machine. Ron

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Lower the solution supply by partially closing the red valve at the base of the solution tank.

Otherwise you can feather the solution lever as you walk.

Or walk a bit faster. :lol:

Ooroo,

:roll:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I think 300sf pr gal is the accepted norm for scrub'n run .
at 1 gal pr 300sf rate, I get just as good dry times with TM too

..L.T.A

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have a cimex, what I do is only turn the valve over half way that way all the solution doesent come gushing out. you can even mix the releasit at the recomended dilution and use as a pre spray

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Told ya Ron.... :wink: :wink:

uhhh the flicking of bubbles is from to much... and like was said you will get the hang of it...took my 6-10 times, of how long to squeeze, when to let go, how fast etc....

dont forget that on a res carpet it is thicker, thus a little longer to dry..

i do a place that has semi plush carpet for their offices and its dry in about 1.5-2 hrs. The other carpet is CGD and its dry in an hr..

have fun

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom