Cimex encap

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Leaving for a camping trip and my wife volunteers me to clean out church the day before we leave. What was she thinking!

Cimex sprayer is broken. Need to order a part. Ryobi backpack sprayer to the rescue.

785EC681-37E1-4C9C-8D18-86A411C5684C.jpeg

Last edited:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
This is the part I need. JonDon wanted $9.85 and $15 to ship.

It's a few cents cheaper here... 😜
And we made a Youtube video to show how to install it...

And if you need more help to remove the Cimex bowl...

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Wow Rick, that was a great video. Thanks! That is not a simple fix. Jesus, Guess I gotta dig out my bearing puller.

Name
Nate W.
Wow Rick, that was a great video. Thanks! That is not a simple fix. Jesus, Guess I gotta dig out my bearing puller.

It's only as hard as you want to make it be.. We're fortunate to live in a time to have FaceTime and video tutorial to make it wayyyy easier than printed instructions.. :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure I'll have to use a tap out set to remove my screws holding the white cover on mines..:eekk:

Reactions: Nomad74

julian0414

Name
julian youngs
Leaving for a camping trip and my wife volunteers me to clean out church the day before we leave. What was she thinking!

Cimex sprayer is broken. Need to order a part. Ryobi backpack sprayer to the rescue.

View attachment 116147
I need a cimex bad! Got everything but! My commercial business is kicking off and I can’t do 50,000 ft.² by myself with just the Orbot. need another guy on the cimex. Nice cimex the og! My dad had the r48 also. Yours looks in great shape!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I need a cimex bad! Got everything but! My commercial business is kicking off and I can’t do 50,000 ft.² by myself with just the Orbot. need another guy on the cimex. Nice cimex the og! My dad had the r48 also. Yours looks in great shape!
Cimex is a great machine but I find my Trinity Phoenix is just as fast and more versatile.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas

We have some in stock right now :-)

Reactions: Mikey P

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Go get one. I picked one up last year and at this point, wish I had got one the minute I started my business.

So far this week I used mine with some 3M SPP pads to chem free strip a VCT floor down to the tile with water, scrub a small VCT area before propane burnishing, then earlier today clean a few thousand square feet of carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom