Cimex or Brute system...

Ron Brown

Rick's Cimex with his Encap-Clean DS seems to be the standard for ecapsulation and is rated to clean 2-3000 sq ft per hour. However I see the CCS Brute rated to clean 1-5000 sq ft per hour and with their new Gladiator pads and PadCap Pro and Blaze chemicals seem to have the leg up at least on paper. Does anyone have experience with either setup to guide me in the best selection. Thank you. Ron Brown

harryhides

Name
Tony
I have both and if I had to choose it's be the Brute. Now if I was polishing concrete or stone ? then it might be the Cimex. They are both good machines with multiple uses. The Brute is a terrific marketing tool - show em a dirty pad !! way better than trying to explain the magic of crystalization.

Greenie

show em a dirty pad !! way better than trying to explain the magic of crystalization.

Exactly.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
except the Cimex takes pads as well (cotton, synth, tuways, Argo, etc...). most don't use them, but all i use is Tuways on my Cimex. now you can show them a dirty pad. for more of a show, use Argo 8" cotton.

hoping to someday have a Brute in the van as well --- Derek.

Greenie

three 8" pads can't touch the area of a 21" cotton fro pick up.

Might as well stick with the Fiberplus.

man....I sound like an OP salesman again....lol

G

I think I need to take a few people with tomorrow and show them how to dirty up 200 pads in a few hours.

And just think I used to Cimex this area.

Chad

Bob Foster

So I have a 19" Cimex and considering a Challenger or a Brute. Which of the two would you buy.

Would you get a 19 or a larger machine for mostly residential. Is the 19 too small for commercial?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
boy that's a big difference in machines from the Challenger to the Brute.

13" Challenger head -vs- the much larger Brute.

if this is for commercial i think the answer is obvious - Brute.

thanx --- Derek.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom