Cimex pads

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Anyone using the gray pads from JonDon? Are you noticiing that they hardly last at all, maybe 1k sqft and are worn so thin you have to a steel brush or plyers to remove them?

About 2 yrs ago I started buying them from JD because of convinence and price. But the quality has gone down hill and the price has gone up.

Mikey P

Administrator
Chad told me that he spent last summer with Jacques Cousteau pulling up the Titanic from the bottom of the Bearing Sea all with out any breathing apparatuses or speedos for that matter..
Just the help of six talking Dolphins and a spork.
When he opened Kate Winslet's locker it had 3 .5 million brand new fiber plus pads in it.

Maybe he would sell you some.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Mikey P said:
Chad told me that he spent last summer with Jacques Cousteau pulling up the Titanic from the bottom of the Bearing Sea All with out any breathing apparatus or speedos for that matter..
Just the help of six talking Dolphins and a spork.
When he opened Kate Winslet's locker it had 3 .5 million brand new fiber plus pads in it.

Maybe he would sell you some.

wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quhj6PEboCU

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
He would, but he's got a buyer lined up nearby that's willing to pay three times the going rate for them.

Walt

vincent said:
Anyone using the gray pads from JonDon? Are you noticiing that they hardly last at all, maybe 1k sqft and are worn so thin you have to a steel brush or plyers to remove them?

About 2 yrs ago I started buying them from JD because of convinence and price. But the quality has gone down hill and the price has gone up.

There pads are horrible. At first I thought it was the cleaner not being compatible but it happened will all of them. Complain so they know and then buy them somewhere else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom