Cimex test

Name
Jeff T
It's a learning curve. Just like any other method or tool. The more you use and experiment with it, the better you get.
I could have loaded up both my machines, my CGD trolley, the 6 water jugs, a case of DS2, 5-6 boxes of gray pads, jumped in my van with my helper, and you me and a helper could have banged off this job in 8 hrs..... 88487

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I could have loaded up both my machines, my CGD trolley, the 6 water jugs, a case of DS2, 5-6 boxes of gray pads, jumped in my van with my helper, and you me and a helper could have banged off this job in 8 hrs.....View attachment 88487
Probably need a couple of cases of ds2. We should get together ordering supplies.

Name
Jeff T
Too far away to help tomorrow.
Heck, next time you want help on the weekend on a bigunns, let me know.... I think it would be fun to run away for the weekend, work like a dog, and race back for the Monday morning 8am.... that’s was my job in construction..... the road crew chief....

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Heck, next time you want help on the weekend on a bigunns, let me know.... I think it would be fun to run away for the weekend, work like a dog, and race back for the Monday morning 8am.... that’s was my job in construction..... the road crew chief....
Except they're calling for snow on the coquihala. Hell they're calling for snow down here tomorrow. Hope it holds off until at least I get to the job. Snow here turns to black ice quickly.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Well we finished it off today. Went a lot smoother than yesterday. Got all the bugs worked out of the system, did longer, more precise runs and having Willy P there made the job a lot easier. Here he is doing his best Chavez impression.

IMG_20190203_132742.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Oh nnnoooò. I went to the dark side today - AND I LIKED IT! Now I'm looking for a free CIMEX. The offer includes 1 year of weekly shill posts and a half stick of old spice deodorant. Just to sweeten the offer, I'll throw in the actual underwear I wore today! But wait! There's more! I have a slightly used toothbrush because i got a new one when i had my teeth cleaned last week.

Must include shipping. PM for details and shipping address. Hurry as this won't last long.

Sprayborgs might be considered. See above for details..

And yes Richard, I am that handsome.

And one last thing. PUT DEADMAN CONTROLS ON THEM.I can't check my prostate tonight from triggering the sprayborg. You don't know how soothing that is after a hard day.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Oh nnnoooò. I went to the dark side today - AND I LIKED IT! Now I'm looking for a free CIMEX. The offer includes 1 year of weekly shill posts and a half stick of old spice deodorant. Just to sweeten the offer, I'll throw in the actual underwear I wore today! But wait! There's more! I have a slightly used toothbrush because i got a new one when i had my teeth cleaned last week.

Must include shipping. PM for details and shipping address. Hurry as this won't last long.

Sprayborgs might be considered. See above for details..

And yes Richard, I am that handsome.

And one last thing. PUT DEADMAN CONTROLS ON THEM.I can't check my prostate tonight from triggering the sprayborg. You don't know how soothing that is after a hard day.
You may be eligible for a free bucket.

Reactions: Willy P

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Well we finished it off today. Went a lot smoother than yesterday. Got all the bugs worked out of the system, did longer, more precise runs and having Willy P there made the job a lot easier. Here he is doing his best Chavez impression.

View attachment 88523

Onya Willy P, I love to see good people helping others out.

:yoda:

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Is HWE ever scheduled in on commercial jobs where encap is used?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Is HWE ever scheduled in on commercial jobs where encap is used?
We do both, sometimes on the same project. Entries and steps we often HWE and encap the moderately soiled areas.

Sometimes on heavily soiled entries we will go back towards the end of the job and encap the areas that were HWE for even better appearance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom