Cimex users

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Hi all, not sure if I've posted these before, anyhow, some newbies that own a Cimex may not have seen them.

In the past week, I've had two people contact me about a problem with their solution tank leaking.

I myself have had the same problem & decided to do something positive about it.

My Old Cimex is an original one, made in the U.K. which I have modified a little bit.

Today, the mod; will be confined to the small metal bracket that (supposedly), supports the solution tank.

I had a new one made up which I fitted & took photos as I was installing the set-up.

All self explanatory, I hope this benefits someone in some small way.

:yoda: :very_drunk:

Cimex Bracket 1.JPG Cimex Bracket 2.JPG Cimex Bracket 3.JPG Cimex Bracket 4.JPG Cimex Bracket 5.JPG Cimex Bracket 6.JPG Cimex Bracket 7.JPG Cimex Bracket 8.JPG

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I took a 40 pounder of Bundy Red to John La Barbera's function it the Hilton a few years back.

It didn't last long. :icon_rolleyes:

Name
Matt Middleton
Hi all, not sure if I've posted these before, anyhow, some newbies that own a Cimex may not have seen them.

In the past week, I've had two people contact me about a problem with their solution tank leaking.

I myself have had the same problem & decided to do something positive about it.

My Old Cimex is an original one, made in the U.K. which I have modified a little bit.

Today, the mod; will be confined to the small metal bracket that (supposedly), supports the solution tank.

I had a new one made up which I fitted & took photos as I was installing the set-up.

All self explanatory, I hope this benefits someone in some small way.

:yoda: :very_drunk:

View attachment 95306 View attachment 95307 View attachment 95308 View attachment 95309 View attachment 95310 View attachment 95311 View attachment 95312 View attachment 95313
Excellent idea. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom